Texting During Appointments

[QUOTE=
I really miss those days...

but there are some things we just can't go back to...[/QUOTE]

awww muffin dont be sad let me suck it and make it better
Hey I'm not saying this just to be funny.... Originally Posted by muffin101
Lmao of course you are
Dang, I didn't wiggle cuz my own post put me in a bad mood...

All better now...

So....

Thanks London!! Hope to see you again soon!!

Lol GF..
Hey Muffin is just trying to get some pity pussy. I would try it if I did not have so much dignity. WTF am I saying I have none.LOL Please Pretty please.
Does this mean its bad form on my part to be texting while she is in doggie? I mean her ass is the perfect platform for me to place my phone.
Does this mean its bad form on my part to be texting while she is in doggie? I mean her ass is the perfect platform for me to place my phone. Originally Posted by pyramider
pyramider,

I think next time I'm with a provider in K9, I'd be Wk-upgrading-their-showcase from their laptops and just rest their laptops on their butts.

I feel like my calling is to be a pimp yal!

I think I'd be really good as selling/marketing kitties.

Kinda makes me wish I was a girl at times.

As long as I don't do (forbidden topics) I can totally make more than what doctors make and have a ton of free time.

If I managed myself real well I can have a lot of say/pick in who I wanna fuck too.

Should never happen but if it did, maybe tossing her phone in the toilet might solve that issue.

There was a provider back on ASPD that guys knew the best thing to do was to turn her phone to silence as soon as they got there or it would be a constant interruption.
Dang, I didn't wiggle cuz my own post put me in a bad mood...

All better now...

So....

Thanks London!! Hope to see you again soon!!

Lol GF.. Originally Posted by muffin101

Why are you laughing at Muffin?!

I've just heard a lot of this lately and I think it's rude.
Jp, feel welcome. To text to me during. Our. Appointments. You cute thing...
I laughed at General Feuerbacher's post JP

I just posted so I figured that I'd just edit it instead of posting another post.

Muffin also has a post-hog/whore rep.

Posted 1st Eccie post ever on the Dallas board on January 1st, 2014 and this is post number 1,238.

Someone do the math and see if muffin currently has a job.

Lol aaahhh. But I'm your GF! Well your little GF. I'm offended. That's like calling me someone else's name during sex! Lol.

The reason I posted this is that I've seen and heard this a lot lately. And one of my clients who is somewhat new had this happen. He was such a sweetheart and said it didn't bother him too much. However, it bothered me. I don't want him to think all providers engage in such behavior during appts.
Ohhhh!!

You thought I was calling London my Girl-Friend....

Oh ya we are!! hehe

Hey JP you should start doing doubles with London lol.

and I'll take some sexy pics and vids and make a double wiggle review!! ( )

Totally great for your showcases girls!

Oh I don't mind girls texting, cuz I like them enough to want them to have a good TCB rep on the board.

What Muffin said. (About the doubles thing).

But that said, I've fucked enough girlfriends and wives while they were on the phone with their SOs, who really cares?
as far as i'm concerned, it's rude, lazy, and disrespectful behavior!!

i've experienced providers texting as i walked in the door, in between rounds, as i got ready to leave. even experienced a provider take a call for her next trick while shw was cowgirling!!! and a couple of providers who had someone text or call them mid-session w/ an "emergency", effectively screwing me out of half an hour of delites :^(

when that's happened, i scowled at them, made a comment, or left.

then told my fellow mongers about the provider so they'll be aware of it.
Ya..

I can see how that can be frustrating too....

Wow PMD, phone call during cowgirl??

Did you send her a hint of your disapproval by banging her deeper and harder?