I need a haircut!

I swear after all this sbit I'm gonna become the I got a guy/girl for that kind of guy. I'm about to attempt cut my own hair.
My friends and I had a whiskey drinking zoom meeting last week. My friends said I was beginning to look biblical, and since I'm from Wisconsin I pronounced myself Cheesus. That's my nickname now. Blessed are the cheese makers. I actually swore later on by saying "For the love of cheddad and Colby " so the activities on this site are just a few of the reasons I'm going to Hell.

I'm stuck at home and I look like a homeless man. I deal with my clients via Skype now so I don't even care how I look. They're accustomed to seeing a clean cut guy and if they actually saw me now, they'd probably not even recognize me with my out of control beard and long hair. I'll probably just shave my head and face because I hardly even recognize myself now because I look like complete shit. lol Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
After so many years of doing the 3 S's when I woke up before work every morning, (shit, shave and shower), I've just become a bum now. I'm kind of ashamed of myself. I guess I'm just not meant to work from home considering my unkept appearance and lack of giving a fuck to look normal with my facial hair and hair on my head. I thought I was better than this but I was definitely wrong.

I have clippers so I could shave everything off within 20 minutes, but I have to admit that I kind of enjoy freaking my friends and family out when they see me. They look at me as if I am going to rob and kill them now because I look homeless.
After so many years of doing the 3 S's when I woke up before work every morning, (shit, shave and shower), I've just become a bum now. I'm kind of ashamed of myself. I guess I'm just not meant to work from home considering my unkept appearance and lack of giving a fuck to look normal with my facial hair and hair on my head. I thought I was better than this but I was definitely wrong.

I have clippers so I could shave everything off within 20 minutes, but I have to admit that I kind of enjoy freaking my friends and family out when they see me. They look at me as if I am going to rob and kill them now because I look homeless. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

...and I thought I was the only one whop adopted the "bum" look when this whole thing started. I usually get a gasp or a laugh the first time friends, family or colleagues see the new look on video. Good to know I'm not alone!
And here I am getting annoyed that my hair has reached an inch in length...
And here I am getting annoyed that my hair has reached an inch in length... Originally Posted by MartyRabb
I have ear hair longer than that.
Just pull your hair and bread on top of your head and do a pony tail Or do a side pony tail . .

I have clippers so I could shave everything off within 20 minutes, but I have to admit that I kind of enjoy freaking my friends and family out when they see me. They look at me as if I am going to rob and kill them now because I look homeless. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
double post ..
Lol gina. I don't know how to bread my hair butt I may invest in some pony tail holders.
I can help you out I can do a french bread
Lol gina. I don't know how to bread my hair butt I may invest in some pony tail holders. Originally Posted by Tsmokies
Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 90E8F6AF-58BF-4109-883A-8F497637C773.jpeg (173.8 KB, 153 views)
Lol Originally Posted by DallasRain
Perfect woman. Well 2 whatever I wants maybe
...and I thought I was the only one whop adopted the "bum" look when this whole thing started. I usually get a gasp or a laugh the first time friends, family or colleagues see the new look on video. Good to know I'm not alone! Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
My sister saw me last weekend on Skype and she could not tell me that I look like shit fast enough. She knows that I volunteer at a homeless shelter on a regular basis and because I can no longer volunteer now, she lectured me about how I don't have to look like them just because I have to stay at home and can't volunteer now.

It cracked me up because of how disgusted she sounded. I've never had hair and a beard like this so her response was no surprise to me because she is a snob and is accustomed to me being clean cut. I simply told her, "no shit. I have plenty of mirrors in my house. I know what I look like today, and I don't give a fuck."

When I get back to being in person with my clients and they can see me, I'll take care of everything to look the professional part. Now, I just don't give a shit.
I need my hair done so bad it's damn killing me. if you don't want to do it yourself you'll probably have to go somewhere nearby that has eased restrictions and get it cut there

Guess we all wearing hats from now on
I need my hair done so bad it's damn killing me. if you don't want to do it yourself you'll probably have to go somewhere nearby that has eased restrictions and get it cut there

Guess we all wearing hats from now on Originally Posted by Sienna91
I've completely shaved my head many times before. It comes back quickly. I don't recommend that for women but it's easy for men. I like the clean look but not now. I'm all about looking completely like a serial killer now.

In all seriousness, I enjoy your posts. Your posts are entertaining. Stay safe and be well