Step back and laugh

You should probably stop lumping me in with "your haters". I frankly don't care who you see and contrary to your belief-- I've never encouraged anyone not to see you. I HAVE encouraged ladies to research your reviews and make sure they feel they can live up to what you're looking for... which is the same advice I give about EVERYONE-- unless I know there is an absolute danger in seeing someone. I can just easily spot the fact that you keep on relaying the same pity poor me routine over... and over.... and over. Its a tired, old trope.

..... Originally Posted by Grace Preston
You do not have to contact providers directly, you constantly follow my posts and speaking of old trobe, it does get old repeating the same thing of what you heard, not experienced yourself all these years? I guess when you keep getting it beat in your head and even repeating yourself for so long, it becomes truth.

This forum has really deteriorated into a shit-show the last few years. It used to be the crazy girls that created posts and shit like this. Originally Posted by ethorn
The OP is a drama king and has to put down others to make himself feel good. He just picks who he wants to screw with and he sticks with those forever.
I haven't repeated anything-- that's the issue. I don't badmouth you privately-- for someone constantly wanting "proof".. you certainly lack it yourself. I've never told a girl on this board to not see you. Even when asked directly, I've always stated that I've never personally met you and if they want a better idea of you, they should check your review history. Which-- is exactly what I state on ANYONE that I haven't met in person. I've had exactly ONE negative private interaction with you-- and we never met in person... and the particular negative interaction we had does not by ANY stretch of the imagination make you "unique" nor would it place you on any sort of warning list as far as I'm concerned.

If I never posted on a post where you are also posting-- then I would essentially have to completely remove myself from conversation on Dallas Coed. There isn't a large group of posters in Coed anymore, so perhaps get the fuck over yourself? For someone who "has the haters blocked"-- you respond to them continuously.
Grace Preston gets a gold star. ⭐
Grace Preston gets a gold star. ⭐ Originally Posted by Shep3.0
And a customized Hitchhiker's towel
OP with a "look at me" post after his thread (posted in multiple forums) didn't get the response he wanted

Thread hijacking by the usual characters

It's like middle school in this place.
I think we all could use a hug or two
I haven't repeated anything-- that's the issue. I don't badmouth you privately-- for someone constantly wanting "proof".. you certainly lack it yourself. I've never told a girl on this board to not see you. Even when asked directly, I've always stated that I've never personally met you and if they want a better idea of you, they should check your review history. Which-- is exactly what I state on ANYONE that I haven't met in person. I've had exactly ONE negative private interaction with you-- and we never met in person... and the particular negative interaction we had does not by ANY stretch of the imagination make you "unique" nor would it place you on any sort of warning list as far as I'm concerned.

If I never posted on a post where you are also posting-- then I would essentially have to completely remove myself from conversation on Dallas Coed. There isn't a large group of posters in Coed anymore, so perhaps get the fuck over yourself? For someone who "has the haters blocked"-- you respond to them continuously. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
And I approve this message [post]
This is Vanilla Gorilla and I APPROVE this message! Originally Posted by Vanilla Gorilla
Good to know!
I remember a couple of years ago, when the haters were in full force, he would post that one of them would post right beneath him in moments, and sure enough someone would. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I have no doubt that what I described will probably hit home hard for the OP on many points/levels and because he is so obsessed with me, it will take him only a few minutes to respond underneath this post. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
There you go again with your obsession for old fat guys. I really do wonder why you're so obsessed with them? Are they really your type? I've told you before, that's OK if that's what you're in to. Don't hide it, It's the 21st century it's OK to own what you really are. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing

it was happening a couple of years ago, and it hasn't stopped, LOL.. 6 minutes and the response came!

fodder for further discussion.. does 6 minutes count as "a few" minutes? I say yes, under 10 minutes counts.. if we can debate it thoroughly, this thread can run 20 pages!
Chung, keep in mind, its my thread. He's the one who jumped in. I just take advantage of the opportunities given to me
Chung, keep in mind, its my thread. He's the one who jumped in. I just take advantage of the opportunities given to me Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
I get that, OBSG, but... if you had waited another 5 minutes
Chung, quit drinking the koolaid. If you check, you will see i responded to most posts in a few minutes, not just wec. And typically i am the first post after them
Hes not that important. No one else accused me of stalking. Only a narcissist looks for that kind of stuff.
If I never posted on a post where you are also posting-- then I would essentially have to completely remove myself from conversation on Dallas Coed. There isn't a large group of posters in Coed anymore, so perhaps get the fuck over yourself? For someone who "has the haters blocked"-- you respond to them continuously. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I think I’m in love ! Grace that’s legit “ get over yourself “ good advice for everyone lol.
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2020, 03:43 PM
Don Henly and the Eagles - "Get Over it"!!!
lol Old I can't get any even for pay wannabe pimp still trying to suck his own cock for the room - Some guys