Anyone Ever Met a Hobbyist Like This?

...This type of thread needs to die... Originally Posted by fllflier
Oh, Geez...lighten up!

It was meant to be funny. Of course, as with much humor and satire, it contains perhaps more than a small kernel of truth. It lampoons weirdos and pathetic losers.

Others should not be offended.
We are just good guys looking for some affection. Sure we all have kinks that s/o found repulsive. They are all angels. This type of thread needs to die. What really hacks me off is when providers try to extort cash by threatening to contact s/o. Guys, we are dealing with a certain percentage that are real and the rest just on a money and control trip. If you challenge that you are swarmed by WK and banned. This is called a SCAM. Originally Posted by fllflier

LMAO....Dude! Seriously...you've had tons of providers from this site do this to you? puhlease!!! Get a clue and then post....k?
Good one CM... exposes some of the jerks posing as hobbyists..
haha, thats so funny! Thank God I'm not one'a those! its sad
I have never met anyone like this face to face but I have had a couple of men like this email me and blow up my cell phone all hours of the night sending me dirty text and dirty emails on how they want to fuck me and blah blah blah but then never do.......

Its all in there fantacy mind but never follow through!!
I laughed soo hard I fell out of my computer chair when I read this!!

WOW!!!!! Originally Posted by Kristin Keys

Kristen, that is so untrue and unfair. I never texted you after 10pm

Oh, and that was a joke people
Here's the other side of the coin:

http://www.xtranormal.com/profile/2623231/

There's a lesson in there for naive hobbyists. A few guys have listened to the wrong head and fallen for this sort of thing.

(This was posted earlier today by a provider in Diamonds and Tuxedos. Kudos to jackie@sintropolis).
That was just too good. Sadly it really does happen.
LMFAO....both of these videos are hilarious and sometimes true. I'm glad I have never had to deal with either issues. I have received stupid emails and texts but I just ignore those.
All 2 of 'em??? Originally Posted by Crossroads

LOL, thats too funny too.