WHITE 'Pussy'

Now that is hilarious...
If it's clean it's good. period
Nothing compares...share thoughts. Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

You're opening up a can of worms with that statement LOL. I' m not white so I can't comment
I'm thinking Mijo is talking about creampies to make the "White Pussy".
Pussy is pussy I hear, and nothing is better than a clean one lol. But if everything else is attractive, face, body ect than go for it. Pussy I one of the last things you are gonna see lol. Funny thread though
Mijo are you tring to say you prefer white women?
What are your thoughts?
I prefer 'Steak&Eggs' but I'll eat a cheeseburger...
(BTW, one would really be surprised at what's 'WHITE'...and what's NOT!!!)

NOTE: to the 'Z' reference earlier, SHE dis'd me NOT the other way around. She was here one day, then poof be the muthafuckin' gone the next. Z is HOTTTT!
Mijo are you tring to say you prefer white women? Originally Posted by pickupkid
No kid, I prefer 'WHITE' women...
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume that "Z" thing didn't work out for you since nothing compares Mija?

Pink Pussy is the best pussy
Originally Posted by Sweet N Little

awwwwww that is a cute pussy--I want one{lol}
Come on you people all he is saying is his preference. We all have them. He isn't saying one is better than the other but just what HE prefers. This is a fucking provider-hobbyist sight not a presidential debate. He prefers caucasion women when he has sex. Big fucking deal.
Now this is some funny shit: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=364177
Confused yet? White or Black (avatar then pic in ad...)

I was checking out another sexy ass 'WHITE' chic and followed her posts to this!!! TFF
I thought all pussy was pink?

I DO have am African American girlfriend that I absolutely LOVE to fuck though...
Now this is some funny shit: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=364177
Confused yet? White or Black (avatar then pic in ad...)

I was checking out another sexy ass 'WHITE' chic and followed her posts to this!!! TFF Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)

I wonder if she is using fake pics. lol
Wel...In my opinon Mijo you are missing a lot ....If you only see Anglo women