When you say "Hillary", What's The First Word That Comes To Mind?

Presidential
Presidential Originally Posted by southtown4488
Yes, absolutely!

(In the mold of the late Richard Milhous Nixon)
Yes, absolutely!

(In the mold of the late Richard Milhous Nixon) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Name a president in the last two or three decades that didn't have a "scandal" or "controversy".
Yes, absolutely!

(In the mold of the late Richard Milhous Nixon) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Hillary exceeds Nixon in every connivance imaginable

Nixon exceeds Hillary in every way one should or used to think was presidential
She is one crazy bitch. I'll give you that. Those pant suits get the fire going in my loins though. They get my woody-womb pecker pecking, if'n you know what I mean Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well it has been said attraction has no logic, lol.

Jim
Name a president in the last two or three decades that didn't have a "scandal" or "controversy". Originally Posted by southtown4488
Name a person with serious presidential aspirations who, as a high ranking government official, decided that it was perfectly OK to use a personally-owned server for official communications, failed to take proper steps to ensure its security, and then destroyed emails in wholesale fashion.

Bet you can name only one!
  • WTF
  • 08-28-2015, 08:54 AM
Crazy as a shit house rat, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

CJOHNNY54
Name a person with serious presidential aspirations who, as a high ranking government official, decided that it was perfectly OK to use a personally-owned server for official communications, failed to take proper steps to ensure its security, and then destroyed emails in wholesale fashion.

Bet you can name only one! Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Colin Powell, I suppose u could argue he didn't have presidential aspirations. . . some say he did. Maybe he decided not to run due his use of personal email while sec of state.
Can't wait for the "Biden shift". Full tilt.
Colin Powell, I suppose u could argue he didn't have presidential aspirations. . . some say he did. Maybe he decided not to run due his use of personal email while sec of state. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Did Colin Powell use a personally owned server secreted in his home to conduct his email communication?

(A simple "yes" or "no" answer will suffice.)
Did Colin Powell use a personally owned server secreted in his home to conduct his email communication?

(A simple "yes" or "no" answer will suffice.) Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I don't know, I do know he used a personal email and the notion that if he had decided to run for POTUS - republicans would have ripped him for using his personal email while sec of state is laughable. You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill and are clearly hypocrites.
Jackie S doesn't think much of uranus or bigkotex. didn't you notice or don't you read your fan mail?

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Good thing you used a cartoon with woomby's favorite animal. That ought to get his attention, since he uses up so many of them in his work at the 'holes AND IN HIS HOLE !!!
I don't know, I do know he used a personal email and the notion that if he had decided to run for POTUS - republicans would have ripped him for using his personal email while sec of state is laughable. You guys are making a mountain out of a molehill and are clearly hypocrites. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Don't keep up with what the fuck's been going on much, eh?

Of course, none of you zealots on the far left are hypocrites, are you?
Don't keep up with what the fuck's been going on much, eh?

Of course, none of you zealots on the far left are hypocrites, are you? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
haha, ok guy. . . im supposed to research if Powell not only used his personal email. . . but he also had to use a private server stored at his private residence and it had to be a silver server with three cooling fans. . get the fuck outta here. he used his personal email while sec of state, like Hillary did. . . but no one made a fucking peep about it. now that a Clinton did virtually the same thing, all the sudden its the salem witch trials all over again. I use the word Hypocrite, because it fits.
haha, ok guy. . . im supposed to research if Powell not only used his personal email. . . but he also had to use a private server stored at his private residence and it had to be a silver server with three cooling fans. . get the fuck outta here. he used his personal email while sec of state, like Hillary did. . . but no one made a fucking peep about it. now that a Clinton did virtually the same thing, all the sudden its the salem witch trials all over again. I use the word Hypocrite, because it fits. Originally Posted by southtown4488
Fuck off, you ignorant asshole. There's no equivalence between the apparent courses of action taken by Powell and Hillary.

Go back to accusing your political opponents of joyously celebrating the heinous murder of innocent people by a crazed maniac, you sick fucking loon.