“We will give you the opportunity to go to jail for your beliefs.”

Better he-men than shemales. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Shemales like Caitlyn Jenner AND assup and EKIM !
  • DSK
  • 04-15-2016, 02:00 PM
So people being scared by people chanting, and then complaining to those in charge, aren't crybabies?

I don't know exactly what these people were protesting, but I bet they perceive some threat to themselves, and this is their way of complaining to those in charge.

I don't see how one is a crybaby but the other is not. Originally Posted by eatfibo
Not when the motherfuckers are invading the offices, where presumably they can't go without permission.

You really know all this shit, and that is why you are a dishonest poster, pretending you are just innocently asking questions.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!!
Not when the motherfuckers are invading the offices, where presumably they can't go without permission.

You really know all this shit, and that is why you are a dishonest poster, pretending you are just innocently asking questions.

GO FUCK YOURSELF!! Originally Posted by DSK
I see, so it is okay to be scared of a bunch of college age kids in a presumably peaceful protest because - duh DUH DUH!!!! - they aren't where they are supposed to be.

Coming, this fall, the horrifying thriller, College Kids Where They Aren't Supposed To Be. They paint signs, they sit around and type on their phones. They protest! Watch in utter horror as they run around in a building on campus where they aren't even allowed!

It's okay to be utterly horrified to this and run to your superiors because they are scaring you with their horrifying chants!

lol

Do you often find, as you put it, "faggoty little liberals" protesting so scary that you have to run to your superiors to get them removed?
  • DSK
  • 04-15-2016, 03:16 PM
I see, so it is okay to be scared of a bunch of college age kids in a presumably peaceful protest because - duh DUH DUH!!!! - they aren't where they are supposed to be.

Coming, this fall, the horrifying thriller, College Kids Where They Aren't Supposed To Be. They paint signs, they sit around and type on their phones. They protest! Watch in utter horror as they run around in a building on campus where they aren't even allowed!

It's okay to be utterly horrified to this and run to your superiors because they are scaring you with their horrifying chants!

lol

Do you often find, as you put it, "faggoty little liberals" protesting so scary that you have to run to your superiors to get them removed? Originally Posted by eatfibo

I would just kick their ass, but they were trespassing. They have to go.
I still say taze their asses, give them a fucking pacifier, and expel their ass from college.
Only a fucking frenchman would even post a threAD like this.
Guillotine, guillotine ! !
Well at least they did not order the National Guard to shoot them. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
There's no entertainment value in that anyway. I say let the dogs out, lol. Check out the video clip.

Jim

https://youtu.be/W385P2ZeNNA
I would just kick their ass, but they were trespassing. They have to go. Originally Posted by DSK
I get that you are a super tough-guy. That's not the issue.

The question is whether or not these kids were so scary that going to your superiors because they "scared" you by chanting is crybabyish or not.
  • DSK
  • 04-15-2016, 07:00 PM
I get that you are a super tough-guy. That's not the issue.

The question is whether or not these kids were so scary that going to your superiors because they "scared" you by chanting is crybabyish or not. Originally Posted by eatfibo
It depends - would Hillary have described them as super predators?

We they trespassing? Were they writing threatening messages in chalk in unauthorized places?

Were they given notice to depart and failed to do so?
You miss the OSU administrator's point completely. He's calling the students out for doing the very same thing they're protesting against. They're creating actual unsafe spaces to protest their perceived unsafe spaces (which are otherwise known as real life). George Carlin's "fucking for virginity" line comes to mind. Originally Posted by filbone
checkmate! try responding now eatshit.

I get that i am a super fag-guy. That's the issue.

The question is not whether i am a fag so scary, i am i am a crybabyish queer. Originally Posted by eatfibo
ftfy

lol

Do you often find, as you put it, "faggoty little liberals" protesting so scary that you have to run to your superiors to get them removed? Originally Posted by eatfibo
Anyone ever tell you that you're pretty bright? I didn't think so...

College employees live and work in a hot house environment much like the students. They panic easily. That's is always the problem of liberalism, differing points of view collide. The students demand to have "safe spaces" so they can express themselves. Well, those employees deserve to have "safe spaces" so they can earn a living. Who has the greater right?

A few weeks ago at the University of Indiana, a teacher saw a group of uniformed, armed people streaming through the campus. She called the police and reported an active shooter on campus, several active shooters. The police contacted campus security and was told that the shooters were actually members of the ROTC doing close order drills. The teacher was contacted and she could not believe what she was told, so she demanded the police show up anyway.

Locally, some theater students were rehearsing outside the building. The scene was angry and the players were shouting. Two police cars responded, orders were given, and threats (by the cops) were made. The students laughed and went back to work. I'm sure the police report reads much different.

Colleges are a breeding ground for weinies. We try our best but the system is what the system is.
Amazing, they call them "crybabies," but the reason he says to remove them is to "protect" the people who work there. The reason he gave is because the people who worked there were "scared" because they "rushed to the door" and "chanted to the people outside."

These kids might be cry babies, but if that is the reason for the removal, then they are "crybabies" too. Originally Posted by eatfibo
what a horrid story
why
who
what
when

what the fuck is going on?
why are the students there?
where is this?

Colleges are a breeding ground for weinies. We try our best but the system is what the system is. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

wait until sanders wins and makes college free

free stuff has no value

I cant find a JOB
what's your degree in?
"stuff"

wait until sanders wins and makes college free

free stuff has no value

I cant find a JOB
what's your degree in?
"stuff"

Originally Posted by johnnyretard
want to bet this guy will cut those dreads off his noggin when he realizes he can't a job in Corporate America looking like this?

want to bet this guy will cut those dreads off his noggin when he realizes he can't a job in Corporate America looking like this? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
more like he'll never realize his hear is the main problem