If You Could Record Your Session....

There are four...oops, three guys here that I know have no problems being recorded...who has the copy of that video guys?
sure
  • bbkid
  • 04-16-2012, 07:23 AM
There are four...oops, three guys here that I know have no problems being recorded...who has the copy of that video guys? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
You're wife.
I would do it, but I would have to insist on having a live studio audience that gives a standing ovation when I disrobe.
I would be open to that if everything was in my control. I wanna select the lady and the scenes.
No, absolutely not on both questions.
I let visitors record Star Treatment sessions and I'd never want to put them on my site. I think it's a bad idea all around.

But if they want to make a video? I'm all for that
Sure. Why not. What's the worst that can happen?
Actually this is something Im thinking of....real action, real people................And of course faces can be hiding and approval needed. But to show action pictures and short videos gives a real view into you and your session and is kinky as hell..............Game on!
Sure. Why not. What's the worst that can happen? Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Are we going to go down that path again?..... LMMFAO!
I would do it, but I would have to insist on having a live studio audience that gives a standing ovation when I disrobe. Originally Posted by GymRat
I don't trust anyone to keep it private. Also I have parents and streaks of bad luck so no here.
Hell yea! But in pov I would only see my gut and perhaps the back of the ladies head. So shoot me in multiple angles dammit and extreme closups.
When, where, and what time?
I dont do fluffy girls...
if it was an option to make a video for private use I would be up for that. I am not interested in making a video for use on a website though.