Facts about Bresesses

About to be 2 million and One, Lookin4!

A lot of guys say they don't like them, but I never hear any guys talking bad about Pamela Anderson! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
I anticipate a great number of gentlemen wanting to test drive them
Statistically the left one is bigger. Do you suppose it's because men sleep on that side?

A lot of guys say they don't like them, but I never hear any guys talking bad about Pamela Anderson! Originally Posted by Girl Nexxxt Door
If they try to do anything to those breasts they will have to go through me.
I'll volunteer--bring a big mold Originally Posted by Blond_Lily
Reminds me of the song we sang in Bible School:My Cup is Full and Running Over.
An A cup weighs in at a quarter pound.
Some women reach orgasm through breast stimulation alone. They usually have very fat babies.
A D cup breast weighs one pound.

What's the time-table on that? If I can make the budget work, I want to do a "before" and "after" comparison.

My last experience with implants has been many, many years ago. Back then, they may have looked ok, but they definitely didn't feel right. I'm told that the state of the art has gotten better, and that a good enhancement can't be told from natural.

Which gives me another reason why I want to do that "before" and "after" comparison. Please keep me posted.

Cheers,

bcg
Lookin', where are you getting all these factoids from? Just in case my skeptical side kicks in and I want to do a little fact checkin'...

Cheers,

bcg
Lookin', where are you getting all these factoids from? Just in case my skeptical side kicks in and I want to do a little fact checkin'...

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
It's an Iphone app called Breasts Facts.It is good for fun but I can't swear to the scientific accuracy. As Mark Twain said: "Damn an eyewitness! They'll ruin a good story every time.
It's an Iphone app called Breasts Facts.It is good for fun but I can't swear to the scientific accuracy. As Mark Twain said: "Damn an eyewitness! They'll ruin a good story every time. Originally Posted by Lookin4
What? I thought Apple kept a tight rein on iPhone apps to prevent developers from creating R-rated apps like that.

Hmmmm. I have an iPod Touch; I may have to look for that one myself.

Cheers,

bcg
What? I thought Apple kept a tight rein on iPhone apps to prevent developers from creating R-rated apps like that.

Hmmmm. I have an iPod Touch; I may have to look for that one myself.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
That doesn't qualify as R rated Bluff. It's more like a soft PG.
You need to get out more. Times have changed. Skirts above the knee, talkie pictures, ladies are dancing the shimmy sham shimmy. I tell you next thing you know they'll put a man on the moon!
That doesn't qualify as R rated Bluff. It's more like a soft PG.
You need to get out more. Times have changed. Skirts above the knee, talkie pictures, ladies are dancing the shimmy sham shimmy. I tell you next thing you know they'll put a man on the moon! Originally Posted by Lookin4
Skirts above the knee?

Good lord, I don't think my heart can handle the excitement!

Cheers,

bcg
I vote for skirt-less. Let's just get rid of the things. Now that would be progress.
Just think about taking a walk through the mall--
gotta go.