One guy, No Cup - and Eva

OH SHIT......LITERALLY!

The only session I could think of was full weight facesitting.
I know it seems tame in video but I was seriously afraid of smothering this man. We rigged a recliner with pillows on the side to make like a comfy U shape for his head and I just sat there nervous as hell. I just knew he couldn't be breathing with my massive ass on his face.
I'm not sure, Eva. Within the past few years, but not in response to any one event.
I suppose my fantasies are tame compared to some, but they feel awfully deviant to me. Especially around here, because it seems like there's a lot of macho attitude on ECCIE. Plus I have many specific scenarios in my head that add somewhat to the kink factor.

For instance, meeting an older woman at a bar, drinking the night away and then walking her home. On the way she pulls me into an alley, forces me to the ground and pins me to a wall with her pussy. After she's thoroughly pleasured, she nonchalantly urinates all over my face, the wall I'm propped against, and my clothes.

I like the idea of forced sex scenarios. I hesitate to use the word rape, because real rape is not a joking matter, but essentially I'd like to be taken without permission and against my will someday.
I hesitate to use the word rape, because real rape is not a joking matter, but essentially I'd like to be taken without permission and against my will someday. Originally Posted by thp_919
It's called consensual non-consent play if you want to give up control completely. Otherwise it's basically 'rape play' or similar, typically it allows the submissive to experience something they otherwise could not, while maintaining the ability to stop the play.
GOOO EVA!!! That is too wild for me, however my wild experiences have consisted of ball busting and MFM sessions!!!! Your slowly moving to the dark side love!!! Bring your whip next time!!!
The uncomfortable aspect is 90% of the scene. It is the gut wrenching feeling they get before and after the scene that the submissive needs. When the deed has been done the sense of relief is a calming reassuring feeling that they did it. After the seen is done it is good to cuddle them, hold them talk to them have a juice drink wrap in a blanket. This will help the person adjust and feel safe.
GOOO EVA!!! That is too wild for me, however my wild experiences have consisted of ball busting and MFM sessions!!!! Your slowly moving to the dark side love!!! Bring your whip next time!!! Originally Posted by fiesty natalie
heheehe! Thanks Sweetie! I've had a MFM session before in Beaumont - it ways fun...got the guys off twice! And believe it or not, it was in my younger years starting out!

Buying a whip - I need to get my collection up to par after seeing Dallas' collection in the strap-on thread ...

booty looking nice btw... wink
I'm not much into scat, although smelling the female's shit while performing anal is a major turn on for me.

Many years ago I was able to get the SO to do golden showers on the balcony and in the shower, and her best experience was while playing with herself while I was pissing in her vagina. She was pissing and cumming as I unloaded into her. She really had a good cum that time, unfortunately it was one of the last times that we had water works.

My earliest fantasy occurred pre-puberty when I had a dream of finding a woman tied up in the woods and my friends and I did 'stuff' to her.

Now bear in mind 'doing stuff' really had no meaning, as I had not read or viewed any material dealing with sex. This dream could have come from a biker movie that I saw at a drivein called 'The Losers'. I didn't know why it turned me on, but it did enough for me to remember this fantasy some 44 years later.

My more recent fantasies are of horny women that enjoy dick and/or pussy. Group sex with one or more females getting creampied and urging the next guy to climb on as one finishes up. A woman with a high sex drive.

Other fantasies, always involving mature-aged females, involve not to be mentioned scenarios that might be found in a rural setting. Again, these center around a female that is perpetually horny and uses whatever may be at hand at the time.
How do you get the courage for these sorts of things? I have so many twisted fantasies that are repressed deep inside, waiting for the right time to come out. Half the reason I've toyed with the idea of seeing a provider is that I worry the time will never come unless I force it.

But as a client I have a double-worry: acceptance. Part of the desire to express that side is to be accepted for it. As a provider, you don't necessarily need to worry about that because the men are coming to you. But as a hobbyist, the fear lingers in your mind that once you're going to be judged once the session is over. Perhaps even laughed at. Originally Posted by thp_919
The BDSM community accepts all kinks.
If your Domme knows what she is doing and is not just out to take your money, she can take you to places in your head where you need to go.
The BDSM communtiy is NOT all bruises and blood.
No one is walking around thinking if you have a bruised butt that you have "arrived."
I have been a Domme for 3 DECADES.
If you need to be taken to places in your head where having your dick sucked and f'ed isn't enough...
Go to a Dominatrix you trust...someone in the Lifestyle.
Oh, and Eva, if you ever need a partner for this, holler!
Oh, and Eva, if you ever need a partner for this, holler! Originally Posted by ValentineJones
lets make it a threesome...lol
Well reading this forum has opened my eyes and see that my fetishs might be accepted by some ladies. Mine are tame compared to what the OP described.

Hopefully one day before I retire I will find a lady willing to make it happen for me, I might have found one for part of it but not all of it yet.

I Oenghus has the following confession to make: My following fetishes are as follows

1. I get turned on by the sound of my date peeing, I would love to watch her pee and run my hand through her stream. After she is done peeing I would love to help her clean up.

2. This one is more personal and if you want I will tell you in a private message about it.

For the longest time I have been turned on by the thought of a woman using a tampon. I would love to see a lady put one in for me or allow me to help put one in and take it out.

3. I know the taboos about it but I absoulutely love being with my date when Aunt Flo came to visit. I do not know what is about her being on that time of the month but I find it extremely exciting. Alas I have not found a lady since my last one retired that will allow me this pleasure.

4. I want to fully surrender control to 2 or 3 ladies and let them have their ways, I have several spots that are severly ticklish and major turn ons and I want the lady to exploit that.

So ladies what say you? I know many of you are not anywhere near Kansas but I would love to experience those fantisies before I hang it up and retire.

Feel free to pm ladies if you want.
Dallas, Eva? Shall we threesome this guy? ^

You just need to fly down here

You just need to fly down here Originally Posted by ValentineJones
Goodness! Some sexy ladies and gents back home in Dallas! I'll book a flight for next week guys ... hehehe

You just need to fly down here Originally Posted by ValentineJones
heck I am game but I live in Kansas. I guess it would not be that far to drive. But the drive home might be hard lmao