This site

Chief I understand what your saying I have reached out to a few providers in NWA trying to get them to come here and no results and one I am on great terms with
Zenovia used to pass through. She is fantastic.
cant find tulsa on eccie worldwide, whats going on???
Laws passed there Oklahoma will stay gone
I check in at least every couple of days. Same people & conversations, Hi Norm welcome to cheers. It was fun here till the law got in the way. I'm still here though xoxo
Hey your desire glad to have your post. Are you still around ever thought about a weekend trip here
This goes for the ladies too Chief, NCNS is the worst when it's been well planned out in advance with a reputable provider.
I guess I have been lucky because only 1 lady that was on this site has ever NCNS after a date was planned
catdaddy
YourDesire is a sweety..she should come visit
Thanks Dallas if my memory serves me correctly you always spoke good of her and I think you said something else
I would like to see Your Desire visit Springfield
Thanks Dallas if my memory serves me correctly you always spoke good of her and I think you said something else Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Dee recommended YD to me when I was in KC. I had a great time.
Hey your desire glad to have your post. Are you still around ever thought about a weekend trip here Originally Posted by CatMan4u
Happy to be here Cat, sure I'd do wknds. with pleasure. No pun intended, at first.
Hey your desire glad to have your post. Are you still around ever thought about a weekend trip here Originally Posted by CatMan4u
ps I'm in the area, I live here
sounds like I need to plan a visit. Thanks for all the good comments everyone.