Fake Outcalls By: Snoopyspal

Damn that sucks big time. That's why I only do outcalls if I have personally seen the guy once or twice before.
I am very sorry that someone played an ugly game with you, 18grace. You need to start screening better.

This time it was a fake address and you went home empty handed. Next time could be worse if you are not screening effectively. You need to think of your safety too.
This time it was a fake address and you went home empty handed. Next time could be worse if you are not screening effectively. You need to think of your safety too. Originally Posted by mikkifine
Very true.

From your past alerts Grace, it sounds as if you are skimping on your screening and at your age and experience level, that is something you can't afford to do.

Years ago a provider I know went to an outcall at a house just like you did, (empty but she didn't know till it was to late) but upon arrival he raped her, beat her, locked her in an upstairs room and left ... she was so scared instead of going back down stairs for fear he was still there, she jumped from a 2ed floor window.

Don't let a few successful outcalls go to your head .... danger is out there and when you do outcalls you are playing on their turf. They have the advantage.
Very true.

From your past alerts Grace, it sounds as if you are skimping on your screening and at your age and experience level, that is something you can't afford to do.

Years ago a provider I know went to an outcall at a house just like you did, (empty but she didn't know till it was to late) but upon arrival he raped her, beat her, locked her in an upstairs room and left ... she was so scared instead of going back down stairs for fear he was still there, she jumped from a 2ed floor window.

Don't let a few successful outcalls go to your head .... danger is out there and when you do outcalls you are playing on their turf. They have the advantage. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

As new as I am here, don't you think that message would have been better in a PM?
With your years of wisdom and experience,,, you are going to coach her here?
I am just asking.... It seems like if you wanted to help, it would have been in private.
L4B, BW could have done that. BUT, that gets the advice out to one person. Posting here the message gets to many more, with possibility to help many more.
Thanks for clearing that up for me
As new as I am here, don't you think that message would have been better in a PM? Originally Posted by lookn4boobies

L4B, BW could have done that. BUT, that gets the advice out to one person. Posting here the message gets to many more, with possibility to help many more. Originally Posted by Pistolero
Thank you. That is exactly correct. I have no need to PM anyone and offer them advice in private. If I can't say it here, then it doesn’t need to be said.
KARMA!

You gotta love it, Gracie.. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=585811
I dont get it..the guy does this to a provider,offers no explanation or apology[admission of guilt in my opinion]

He gets to stick around?
Man I hate when Sh** like that happens
That is messed up : (
that sucks sorry that happened to u girl... i try to keep in touch with whoever im going to visit throughout the drive.. not that that always helps but at least if they shut their phone half way thru ur drive u can turn around then!!