Well This looks like a fun hang out.

That is my pic. I'll post more pics as soon as I figure out how.
she is too coherent even for the daytime Sofia. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Funny!
Excuse me ... It's Brooke WILD ... not WildE! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild

IF that's you're real name........
Have fun...
IF that's you're real name........ Originally Posted by onehitwonder
It is my real name .... I swear
Brooke your the best
Do you play chess?

Oh, and dearhunter is an ashole!
Pinkie swear?
I do enjoy a good game of chess, is there an arena for that here? I'm in the wrong place. I wanna play buy not chess. If you wanna play with my chest just say so. I appreciate a forward nature.
Do you play chess?

Oh, and dearhunter is an ashole! Originally Posted by boardman

BM has a pussy fetish.
WOW I just joined today and I'm already being told I'm someone else on another thread.......This is a CRAZY board.....Does my avatar make me look to old? It was for a specific shoot. I'm 25, should I post one not so "dressy?
I think the not so professional pics are a lot better. You don't look 25 in that one.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your pictures.
WOW I just joined today and I'm already being told I'm someone else on another thread.......This is a CRAZY board.....Does my avatar make me look to old? It was for a specific shoot. I'm 25, should I post one not so "dressy? Originally Posted by angelinadream
Butt nekkid is always a popular choice on this board...
  • towme
  • 09-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Depends... do you have a Blue Water Co-Op... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
What's really ironic is that angelinadream is a handle of sofia's!!! Blue water is all over this forum!!!!!!! She just can't get away from all her lovers at eccie.

I just love me some sofia and her wacky posts. Hopefully we will get more gems in the future. Sometime like suck my fuck or something like that.

Right sofia????: blush-anim-cl: