Give a hand to the Invictus games.

I do not have on ignore because I need a daily chuckle reading your stupid comments Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Read some of yours Okiebilly if you want a real belly laugh. Fucking retard with Capt in your handle and nothing good ever to say about out vets. Just into buttfucking TS'S and chimps.

You and some buds Okiebilly.
It is a given Okiebilly, that you are dumb, only reason you didn't win is because your name was omitted. It was a right wing circle jerk. You are as obsessed with a bogus poll, as the wacco kid is chimps. Hell you are so dumb that you bought into the little welshers bullshit. Hell the only statement you made was "everybody has you on ignore" which is a lie seeing you don't have me on ignore. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Read some of yours Okiebilly if you want a real belly laugh. Fucking retard with Capt in your handle and nothing good ever to say about out vets. Just into buttfucking TS'S and chimps.

You and some buds Okiebilly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
now you sound like your beloved hildbreast "right wing"

I served as a distinguish military graduate, you could not pass the test of buck private

I served as a distinguish military graduate, you could not pass the test of buck private Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
Presumptive okibilly fucktard, you have no idea what I was where I served, and it is none of your business. Told you once we had to lead you fuckers by the hand to keep you out of the shit. If you aren't right wing then you are a liberal, and Hillary is your gal.Time for you to think up another lie .

I served as a distinguish military graduate, you could not pass the test of buck private Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
But, but, but EKIM and the rest of HIS lying lib tranny friends ALL think that their time swishy-walking in the rainbow thongs and high heels in the LGBT parades constitutes " service " and therefore consider themselves " veterans " .
But, but, but EKIM and the rest of HIS lying lib tranny friends ALL think that their time swishy-walking in the rainbow thongs and high heels in the LGBT parades constitutes " service " and therefore consider themselves " veterans " . Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Does your glory hole job provide retirement bennies? You fucking liberals are always whining about retirement. Dental insurance in case big dick chips a tooth?
Does your glory hole job provide retirement bennies? You fucking liberals are always whining about retirement. Dental insurance in case big dick chips a tooth? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You'd be the resident authority on all things gloryhole related EKIM. And that is evidenced by your concern for YOUR ONE tooth becoming chipped by a " biggen " !!! You would have to come out of the closet more if you were to have to file a " work-related injury " claim for any dental maladies incurred whilst working at YOUR gloryholes. Keep up YOUR wonderful DOTY 2017 campaign EKIM. Ya just might have a fighting chance if you wouldn't WK so much for your fellow fag butt-buddy, Mr. DOTY 3 Times, assup !
You'd be the resident authority on all things gloryhole related EKIM. And that is evidenced by your concern for YOUR ONE tooth becoming chipped by a " biggen " !!! You would have to come out of the closet more if you were to have to file a " work-related injury " claim for any dental maladies incurred whilst working at YOUR gloryholes. Keep up YOUR wonderful DOTY 2017 campaign EKIM. Ya just might have a fighting chance if you wouldn't WK so much for your fellow fag butt-buddy, Mr. DOTY 3 Times, assup ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Ever have an original thought suck em dry rey?
Ever have an original thought suck em dry rey? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do YOU ever NOT wear YOUR rainbow colored thong AND blow on demand down at YOUR KanASS gloryholes ?
Do YOU ever NOT wear YOUR rainbow colored thong AND blow on demand down at YOUR KanASS gloryholes ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua

Ahh, Cap'n.... could ya ask EKIM The Inbred Chimp just what " out " vets are ? " out " from what ? " Out " like him, from the closet ? " Out " in front of the gloryholes ?
Ahh, Cap'n.... could ya ask EKIM The Inbred Chimp just what " out " vets are ? " out " from what ? " Out " like him, from the closet ? " Out " in front of the gloryholes ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
The only thing you served was your ass up to woomby.
eeehbuhhhrrrr supports the "isis games"...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...esterners.html

Rat Fink named eeehbbburrrrr...

eeehbuhhhrrrr supports the "isis games"...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...esterners.html

Rat Fink named eeehbbburrrrr...

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB