Just out of curiosity....

I view it as a positive, it says the woman was worth repeating with multiple times.
  • 11-06-2018, 07:23 AM
It could be that the guy has seen her many times, but didn't write a review every time.
I'll see a lady several times if I enjoy the time with her, also safer seeing a lady that you know her MO, way less risk.
Shouldn't be an issue if he's written several reviews 6 month to a year apart.
Kendall,
If the reviews are over time, then I would just take them as a guy that liked this lady. If the reviews are over a short period of time, I would say WK, especially if the lady has just a few other reviews. Originally Posted by justfun2013
this is the best of several good answers so far. I have only recently started reviewing girls I have seen before, all of them had a long stretch of time between the latest and previous visit. I've seen so many that it's cool to revisit great girls from "the past".. the "I need new blood" mentality hasn't gone away, but it's definitely ebbed.

It depends. I’m not sure why it matters really, but if I see the same guy reviewing over and over in the same girl with no one in between it makes me wonder. I’ve reviewed a few girls more than once, so that in and of itself is no big deal really. Originally Posted by Alastair88
you have? you show only one review in TOTAL..

you either changed your handle, are employing fuzzy math, or your reviews have a Hell of a time getting registered!
If that’s the only girl he reviews, or keeps a tight circle of girls he reviews, I can’t help but wonder if he is management.
...it's not what we think about "the lady"...more about the writer...especially if review after review is "rinse and repeat"
It depends on whether the author has established credibility on this board in some other way, with each of us being the arbiter of whether that credibility has been established for ourselves.

Before the crash, I noticed a couple of guys whose reviews and comments were exclusively about a couple of ladies. That screamed "mandle" to me. One "guy" was making comments on behalf of a lady who left the hobby for a couple of months two years ago and reestablished herself in another city under a new name. I'm pretty sure his reviews and comments were made by her as she sought to get reestablished.

The beneficiary of the other "guy's" comments was given a vacation by the mods a little while after I noticed his pattern. (I did not RTM either, BTW.) He hasn't shown up since, and she's no longer active here.

But a guy who has cred around here reviewing the same girl several times? I have no problem with that. I wish mtabsw, Silver Bullet, and White Tiger would review more.
BLM not every poster has a hidden/attack agenda when posting. It was a thought. NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS. I am not trying to start drama was truly interested in a gents perspective on the matter. I think every lady here has a few written by the same guy....I was curious if there was a notion of "too many by the same one". So, stop trying to murky up my threAD.

To the other gents responding....thanks for your input.

Happy Hobbying!
~K
If I see several reviews for one lady by the same guy I don't give the reviews as much weight. I figure the guy is infatuated with the girl and the reviews will not be objective. This may not be true, but that is how multiple reviews are looked at by me.
If I see several reviews for one lady by the same guy I don't give the reviews as much weight. I figure the guy is infatuated with the girl and the reviews will not be objective. This may not be true, but that is how multiple reviews are looked at by me. Originally Posted by slowmover
Yep
  • grean
  • 11-06-2018, 10:36 AM
If the reviewer is honest and not just giving lip service to his ATF in a review to get PA, it could help.

When I guy sees a lady and had a good time, and had the same or better experience in 6 months or a year with the same lady, that says something.

If however, he had a good time once and later wrote a review that said her performance and service was not on parr or vise versa, with his last visit, that's good info.

We see the guys who are regulars for their ATFs and just posting a review for pa credit.

We also see when it's a review by a potential mandle to help sales.
"rinse and repeat" Like low volume Just is part of hobby
I've done it. My personal preference is to see the same ladies regularly instead of new girls all the time. I need PA credit, usually she needs reviews so it's a win/win.
Chung - my old handle died on me right before the eccie implosion. When it came back I did everything I could - wrote to moderators countless times with no responses. I tried everything and couldn’t bring it back to alive. So I was forced to set up a new account. I know it’s against the rules to have more than one handle, but I didn’t have a choice.

So yeah, I have lots of reviews. But unless the mods merge my accounts, I’m stuck!
"rinse and repeat" Like low volume Just is part of hobby Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Funny
Nothing wrong with 2 reviews, spaced out over time. The 2nd review can be just as important as the first. It's only when the reviewer is a clear sychophant that it diminishes the 2nd review.

Personally, I'm looking for two regulars, but I'm sometimes surprised by the change from visit 1 to visit 2.