Finally. A gun owner with balls.

• CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 12:34 AM
But he is primarily a bow hunter isn't he?

Am I supposed to be convinced by the price of the other guys jacket?

Does conspicuous consumption now win arguments? Originally Posted by ExNYer
if you call sitting in a ladder blind 20 yards from a sack of corn he emptied out, bow hunting, then I suppose so. I have 3 bucks in the Pope and Young record book. I've never hunted out of a blind of any type over corn or any other bait for that matter. Ted hunts behind a high fence at the YO ranch in Mountain Home Tx... a canned hunt if you will. Put those three unethical components together and it speaks for him ... entirely.

Ted wouldn't make a wart on a bow hunters ass.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 12:53 AM

need I say more?
What does the 2nd amendment have to do with hunting?
Isn't the 2nd Amendment "the law of the land" and untouchable? Like the sacred Obamacare? Originally Posted by gnadfly
The Second Amendment is much much more than just " The Law of the Land", it is one of the Bill of Rights, which every American should consider a sacred document.

Obama Care could be changed with the whims of the changing political tide. The Constitution, thank God, was deliberately designed to withstand the petty whims of the moment and stand fast against an over repressive Government.
I cringed when I attended my CCL class...out of forty people, there were two people I'd call "responsible"...the rest had no business being able to conceal a handgun on their person...

I'm a huge gun owner...and I want FAR more regulation than we have now...make me fill out a hundred forms and get listed in a dozen registries...don't give a fuck, because I'll have the responsibility to follow the rules and enjoy what I want to do responsibly...
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 08:52 AM
I cringed when I attended my CCL class...out of forty people, there were two people I'd call "responsible"...the rest had no business being able to conceal a handgun on their person...

I'm a huge gun owner...and I want FAR more regulation than we have now...make me fill out a hundred forms and get listed in a dozen registries...don't give a fuck, because I'll have the responsibility to follow the rules and enjoy what I want to do responsibly... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
preach my brother ..

when I was in my CCL class I honestly wondered how many dudes were members of a militia and had explosives in their garage ... dickheads like that was the primary reason I wanted to carry

check me out down to the roots of my hair, please
Anyone who honestly is against background checks for gun ownership or CC has something to hide.
I'm a huge gun owner... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Did you gain the weight back?

How do you equate filling out forms and being put in registries as "being responsible?" Didn't you have to fill out a bunch of forms just to purchase a handgun and attend the CCL class? Aren't you being put in a CCL registry?
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 10:45 AM
Did you gain the weight back?

How do you equate filling out forms and being put in registries as "being responsible?" Didn't you have to fill out a bunch of forms just to purchase a handgun and attend the CCL class? Aren't you being put in a CCL registry? Originally Posted by gnadfly

its called background checks for people buying guns and doesn't hamper 2nd amendment rights ... unless I'm a criminal or a certified mental case.

registry that

in addition ...

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...panded-backgr/

bet that fucks with your tiny brain doesn't it?
I get the fact that most people are willing to make it harder for the average American to buy a gun.

But what I'd like to know is, who is willing to scrutinize the mentally ill and make their health records available to the government for back ground checks?
Who's willing to persecute black gang members before they kill someone, because they will?
Who's willing to support the elimination of illegal Mexican's smuggling guns across the border?

You know, who's willing to support the things that would actually reduce gun violence and mass killings? I'm not opposed to tighter background checks, just as I'm not opposed to you pissing in the wind, but neither is going to solve the problem.
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 12:15 PM
the weight an image like that carries in this country is hard to believe ... there are enough issues for gun owners without idiots like Uncle Ted adding fuel to the fire.

no thanks.
the weight an image like that carries in this country is hard to believe ... Originally Posted by CJ7
Lighten up Francis. That image carries the same weight as Gene Simmons sticking out his tongue.

Ted has been making that bulging eye face for 40 years.

Somehow the Republic has survived.
Ted was big in Nunning.
The Constitution, thank God, was deliberately designed to withstand the petty whims of the moment and stand fast against an over repressive Government. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Really? How's that working for you?
  • CJ7
  • 11-09-2013, 10:39 PM
Lighten up Francis. That image carries the same weight as Gene Simmons sticking out his tongue.

Ted has been making that bulging eye face for 40 years.

Somehow the Republic has survived. Originally Posted by ExNYer

Ted wasn't speaking for gun owners 40 years ago. I'm a gun owner and I think he is a basket case. His show, or what ever you want to call it is only a means to promote his agenda, and his agenda isn't mine. He is on the NRA board, and should use better judgment. I heard a speech? he made saying it was his God given right to have assault weapons. Really? I sent him an email and explained what right I had to call him an armed freak show, and it wasn't given to me by God, it came from the same
place his gun rights did and he was an idiot.

and he is