BDSM and Strapon Experience ...

It's a great time so long as both are experienced, especially the one wearing the strap on. If the woman truly relishes the power exchange things can become very intense for the recipient, including allowing her to decide speed, depth, hardness of strokes, positions and making certain her needs are completely met. When you finally cum it can be epic.
Great way to cum!
I've seen K4U use one in a double. I must say it was pretty hot watching her in action.
Always been a fantasy to have a session like this. Any FTW ladies provide this activity? Who brings the "peg" (is that correct?). Pm me please with details, and please, FTW only. Thanks.
This would be a great way to spend with a woman in a session where she has control wearing a big thick 9-10" strap-on, telling you that you are going to be the bitch in the session and taking your ass with you screaming into the pillows....Fantastic....Or she is with her Black Bull and you have to please both of them.......
You KNOW I luv ass play on men! lol

there is such a power surge that is totally orgasmic when I do that kind of play!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dallas is the QUEEN of this! Legendary!

I myself go beyond and enjoy fisting and properly stretching a man. Oh the bliss of it!

I guarantee, if guys were more open to sharing this kind of play, most of the providers (myself included) would have double the reviews we have now.
GFE makes up 20% of my base. No more. I suppose the BEST kept secrets remain that way for a reason...

I wish more gents would be more open to it, the 3Ps: POWER PLEASURE PAIN(slight discomfort really) all intermingling is so delicious !

I think it's a "the older I get" kind of thing, but to me there is absolutely nothing more satisfying than this kind of session. The key is finding a provider that really enjoys it. Alot of them claim to be experts but few are. Best bets are always 30+ in my experience. Originally Posted by RAMP

I agree with everything here /\/\/\
Oh, this is right up my alley....even with the strapon for beginners....mmmmmmm, very slow and you will feel so good......... Originally Posted by Chaz76040
Yep...Chaz knows all about going Up The Alley! And has every size and shape for all levels of experience!
  • Gbfsl
  • 12-30-2014, 09:24 AM
I've seen K4U use one in a double. I must say it was pretty hot watching her in action. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
Thanks for the memories. What a fantastic day that was. We must do it again some day! 😈
wow Eva...I think I luv you---you have an awesomely sexy attitude! {and I have met you--you are extremely hot too}

Hell yeahh Texas cowboy...bend over/Ill drive!!
I still want to do bad things to you. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Whenever you are ready baby I am all yours...and bring Eva too....I have a couple fantasies to play out.
Oh, this is right up my alley....even with the strapon for beginners....mmmmmmm, very slow and you will feel so good......... Originally Posted by Chaz76040
Always wanted to meet Chaz, might be a good reason.
Great post and just the one I was looking for.
I have loved a good prostate massage for years but just recently discovered the world of pegging. I have no problem as a straight male saying I love having my prostate hit by a strap-on attached to a beautiful woman. I have had many women toy my ass but only one attached to a harness. It's bliss I tell you. Leilover is has witnessed my most powerful orgasms.
It's wonderful to find other sexy women who might be next.
Thanks for starting this thread. I hope to meet some new friends ver soon.
That's a funny joke, TTH.

I love strapon play. Something about pounding away at someone and watching them enjoy it that just gets me excited! Maybe its the man in me! Lol But ya the first time I donned a strapon and fucked someone with my insta-dick was AWESOME! It's not for everyone but if you are curious about it make sure you do it with someone who knows what they are doing. From what I hear, Dallas Rain and BSB are far and away the best! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Damn, several great ladies I have to see now for this reason!
I love robbing a man of his manhood and fucking him in the ass while he screams like a bitch!

Also, the power exchange is what I love the most. Fucking a man with a strap-on enables him to feel all the pleasure and pain of being a woman. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Hmm, sounds good to me.
quote==
Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby View Post
I love robbing a man of his manhood and fucking him in the ass while he screams like a bitch!

Also, the power exchange is what I love the most. Fucking a man with a strap-on enables him to feel all the pleasure and pain of being a woman.

THAT IS HOW I FEEL TOO!! ooolaaalllaaaa it makes me hot just thinking bout it