Proper hobby etiquette

Some ladies don't have sites to see rates. Other than that you can fimd everything else you need from basic access. Untill I got premium for a review I had no idea there was things not even hinted at elsewhere.
Some ladies don't have sites to see rates. Other than that you can fimd everything else you need from basic access. Untill I got premium for a review I had no idea there was things not even hinted at elsewhere. Originally Posted by dalewayward
I just think your beating a dead horse bro

No offence and I mean that

But like was said you can get what your looking for if you really look and if you know how to ask and act towards these lady's and let be honest they are ladies and I think the thread was intended to say that

When you just look at them as providers or a tool then you forget the risks that your taking they are too so I can see where they are coming from

And I can see your point about not being able to see things because that is right and some guys need or really just want to know more

And then there are those girls that have to keep a certain distance from what they do for family and what not so

We can go round and round but either guy or girl both have to research and have their reasons for certain things and if you don't click we can move on
Many here assume much. Not everyone knows how to look or even what to look for or where to look. For many reasons somethings are not put out there to be easy to find.
Many here assume much. Not everyone knows how to look or even what to look for or where to look. For many reasons somethings are not put out there to be easy to find. Originally Posted by dalewayward
I think if this is the case, we should all find a cozy little rock to crawl under, curl up into a fetal position and die. Why even try or ask for help anymore?
I think if this is the case, we should all find a cozy little rock to crawl under, curl up into a fetal position and die. Why even try or ask for help anymore? Originally Posted by Gwendolyn Cain
Lol

And I thing we are dealing with a broken record here
I so understand that when you are doing or on something new it is overwhelming on trying to figure it out but like anything the only way to understand it is by familiarizing yourself with it. (In more ways than one lol )This is a very helpful site and great in many ways.