People who Continuously post in coed some for years.

What's wrong with you?
What's missing in your life?
You tell us ....

Here this may help you:
http://www.gotoquiz.com/what_s_missing_in_your_life
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/stephe...b_2916034.html
http://www.allthetests.com/quiz31/qu...from-your-life

Me, I don't have Cable, so I am missing mindless Entertainment
... and this is the funniest place I found ... so far ... Originally Posted by fun2come
Haha, and you have darn near 10,000 posts to prove it.

It's obviously a hobby on the site. Seems plenty "entertaining" so far.
It's obviously a hobby on the site. Seems plenty "entertaining" so far. Originally Posted by TravelerMan
Welcome to the board, NEW guy. /chuckle
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2015, 11:25 AM
Welcome to the board, NEW guy. /chuckle Originally Posted by budman33
Its Bandelicious!
How about the ones that constantly bitch about high posters while hiding behind their newest handle codybeast/Windinhishair/Stock Trader?
They truly are the most pathetic creatures living... well if you can call such a cowardly existence living.
At least we didn't have to hear any RW relationship bullshit this time
Is this your Christmas gift to yourself? being registered at ECCIE?

Well Isn't that special!!!

Who's going to take this "bandle" under their wing, show them around, what their Mods, fellow bandles, and mandles really do here?

Some of them are so special they get really believe their special.

Some regular posters are staining their bathroom mirrors. Others , likeme, are watching their team go into the playoffs, Cowboy fans, not so much, but mirrors are scared in TX!!!!!!.

It's obviously a hobby on the site. Seems plenty "entertaining" so far. Originally Posted by TravelerMan
Is this your Christmas gift to yourself? being registered at ECCIE?

Well Isn't that special!!!

Originally Posted by RandB fan
I'd like to think so, at the recommendation of a couple of my ATFs. Quite the parasitic infiltration in most threads though, it seems.
Its Bandelicious! Originally Posted by Toyz
What the #@$& does this mean!? What is a bandel?
What the #@$& does this mean!? What is a bandel? Originally Posted by Traveler Man

If you join a hooker board on Christmas; You may be a Bandle
That makes perfect sense! See, and to think I misjudged you by your posts lacking sound reasoning.
When someone's Christmas stocking overfills with coal, a bandle is born.

True story
If you love to continuously post commentary on your own posts, and your idea of upscale living is a double-wide on 10 acres, you might be a Bandle.
What the #@$& does this mean!? What is a bandel? Originally Posted by TravelerMan
If you have a track record of continuously posting redundant and conflicting commentary on your own posts, and your idea of upscale living is a double-wide or motor home on a 1-acre lot, then you might be a Bandle.
If your right hand gives your left hand a plain white envelope full of $20's for a hand job, You may be a Bandle.

What the #@$& does this mean!? What is a bandel? Originally Posted by TravelerMan
  • Toyz
  • 12-27-2015, 03:55 PM