We are about to have a baby!!!!

how is pet kitty and Baby? congratulations. Originally Posted by tiggold
Progressing slowly but things are coming along. Should be anytime now... hopefully.

Thanks everyone.
Way to go Kitty, hope everything comes out all right...

Congratulations on your Christmas miracle
Best Wishes and Quick recovery Kitty!
Congrats and I pray both mom and baby are healthy and happy!
We should start an Eccie handle squares game where everyone can buy squares. The person who purchases the winning square gets the jackpot. Each square is a male Eccie handle. The winning Eccie handle square will be Pet-My-Kitty's baby daddy.
We should start an Eccie handle squares game where everyone can buy squares. The person who purchases the winning square gets the jackpot. Each square is a male Eccie handle. The winning Eccie handle square will be Pet-My-Kitty's baby daddy. Originally Posted by GlennMiller53
I don't think you could possibly be more tacky without years and years of study.
Holy mackerel has she STILL not popped that kid out yet?
Best of luck Kitty!
Bestest Wishes!!!

PPE
Just talked to Makenzee. Kitty had a little baby boy last night and they are both doing fine for those that were wondering.
Congrats!!
Just talked to Makenzee. Kitty had a little baby boy last night and they are both doing fine for those that were wondering. Originally Posted by oleguy
Awesome!
kitty [via whomever talks w/ her],

Congratulations on bringing your bundle of joy into the world!!
i wish both of you happy times and loads of love!!

kisses and hugs from pmdelites
Congrats Kitty! Well Done!
This topic makes me smile. Best wishes to kitty and the baby.

On the other hand, a long labor ... just the thought of it ... makes me feel weak. What an ordeal!

Good luck to them both!

Sincerely,
Elisabeth