party with to many girls???

Thought about it but my gal Champagne is apparently not going so. Maybe i'll go as an alias. Perhaps I can go as Friendly California Guy. And she'll be none the wiser. Aha!... Wait she can't read this thread right? Oh dear, wrong forum.
Me, dirty deena , my lov allison, sexycassandra and poss cfe, n lil destiny come on guys we r some hot chicks we need to testosterone to take over.... Originally Posted by Milfmegan
That's 920 pounds of provider amongst the six of you...I'll pass, thanks...
  • Trey
  • 01-25-2013, 07:42 AM
Don't worry Wu last time at least 2 on that list failed to show. And one of them knocks off 200+ lbs.
I would like an invite PM me pleaese
What is this party you guys speak of? I stop posting for a while and im all out of the loop!
I just don’t have that much jam
[QUOTE=rockerrick;1052258895]<<<<<<< Sounds like you need to invite some guys <<<<<< * hint *[

def pm me for details xoxox
What is this party you guys speak of? I stop posting for a while and im all out of the loop! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa

orgy party...
I think we might be able to arrange something huh Megan ? Originally Posted by AllisonofHouston

you got that right baby!! we always do haaa
Don't worry Wu last time at least 2 on that list failed to show. And one of them knocks off 200+ lbs. Originally Posted by trey

seriously trey how lame can you be?? was anyone being rude or disrespectful to you??? HELL NO THEY WERE NOT so y in the hell do you have to be so disrespectful to us.... in every post you are rude in some way. dude you got nun to say smh dont say shit at all....
seriously trey how lame can you be?? was anyone being rude or disrespectful to you??? HELL NO THEY WERE NOT so y in the hell do you have to be so disrespectful to us.... in every post you are rude in some way. dude you got nun to say smh dont say shit at all.... Originally Posted by Milfmegan

megan you look great to me :-)
Will thank u, I weigh 140 tops but he was being rlly rude to other providers n its un called for.
so whats up?
You know, my mother taught me that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. It really is a shame that everyone was not similarly raised.
I was also taught if you like a girl you should tell her.

I like you CFE. :- )