Well, fuck me. I cant post another ad, so here's some new pix or board fodder.

Love the jean pic!
pic#2
that smile just totally got me
Wow. Sexy
You had me at "well fuck me"! 😘
Pictures will never do you justice.
pic#2
that smile just totally got me Originally Posted by knotty man
I tried to tell her!
Thanks guys. You too Wakeup. Phat bitches keep ya warm in the winter and offer more cushion for the pushin! Plus, I hear girls that wear a size 7 and above suck better cock. If you'd like to donate to my lipo fund, I'm totally accepting donations! Heh.
Thanks guys. You too Wakeup. Originally Posted by The Infamous One
You're welcome.
OMG, what's the deal with rude mods? what is the point on hating on this gorgeous woman? what good does that do for anyone? how anyone can think this beautiful body is fat is beyond me. you;'re a freaking goddess girl! stunning beauty and the very definition of sexy. your curves are divine and you have lovely new pictures. What a perfect body you have.
OMG, what's the deal with rude mods? what is the point on hating on this gorgeous woman? Originally Posted by sue_nami
Since when is telling the truth "hating"?

how anyone can think this beautiful body is fat is beyond me. Originally Posted by sue_nami
That not surprising, seeing as you're fat too. If you call her beautiful, you're thinking the same thing about yourself. It's a common delusion in today's society, to try and make fatness acceptable...it's not...but carry on...
your truth is different from everyone else and just because you are into super skinny does not mean that others here think she is fat. she is not. her body is perfect for my taste and for most of the men on here i would wager. who else thinks this goddess is fat? I bet 95% or more of the men here do not find this body fat or unappealing. she is fucking hot as hell. Ugly disparaging comments and judgements about women who are not your type are not useful and more than anything show your inherent mean bullying nature. most guys would crawl over broken glass to get to her "fat" body.
your truth is different from everyone else... Originally Posted by sue_nami
Incorrect...

I bet 95% or more of the men here do not find this body fat or unappealing. Originally Posted by sue_nami
That's possibly true...and the reason for that is that 95% of the men here are fat as well. They're much more accepting of fat chicks than other people. Doesn't change they fact they're fat...
OMG, what's the deal with rude mods? Originally Posted by sue_nami
I've fucked fatter.......is that better?
I've fucked fatter.......is that better? Originally Posted by dearhunter
Well damn how you doin?? ;-)
I've fucked fatter.......is that better? Originally Posted by dearhunter

Me too and was immediately filled with nut guilt.

But tio ain't fat. She's chubby, I like em chubby!
your truth is different from everyone else and just because you are into super skinny does not mean that others here think she is fat. she is not. her body is perfect for my taste and for most of the men on here i would wager. who else thinks this goddess is fat? I bet 95% or more of the men here do not find this body fat or unappealing. she is fucking hot as hell. Ugly disparaging comments and judgements about women who are not your type are not useful and more than anything show your inherent mean bullying nature. most guys would crawl over broken glass to get to her "fat" body. Originally Posted by sue_nami