Back again to wreak havoc on the libtards and other crazies

I see you still have the gift for picking the most insignificant "fact". Who cares if he bowed or not. He's been sucking Russian dick. Picture the moment.
They are in trump's office. They can have their photographer in the room but he can't. He would be standing there, shuffling back and forth from foot to foot. Like a kid who has to piss. Holding one of his small hands up, trying to get their attention.
"He lets his hubris get the better of him and starts bragging about the power and information at his fingertips — just like he did at Mar-a-Lago back in February. “I get great intel,” Trump reportedly told the Russians on Wednesday. “I have people brief me on great intel every day.”And because trump knows he is way out of his depth.
The piece of intel he released would/could allow the Russians to figure out the source because of the limited access to the information itself. Trump wants to be a member of the bad boys club. That's not going to happen. And who cares if he didn't bow to the Saudis. He's bowed to the Russians.

Was watching the news earlier today and Trump's speech today was being compared to Kennedy's "the torch is passed", Reagan's "tear down this wall", and Sadat's "peace with Israel" speeches. Too bad the libtard's eyes are so full of shit that they missed it.

Munchie, still grasping I see and even willing to make libelous claims to cover for your defeat. Trump, who stands over six feet tall, did lean over (not bow) for the chain to be put around his neck by a stooped over, old man who stands about 5' 5" tall. So much for your veracity and personal hygiene. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
He couldn't come up with 500$ in bit coins. Originally Posted by bamscram
Was that your problem? At least he admits he changed his handle.
Too bad the libtard's eyes are so full of shit that they missed it. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Well, they were busy taking turns blowing one another....
Was that your problem? At least he admits he changed his handle. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Must be for you lemmings, obsessing about it like you do.
You have heard of random ware?
Well, they were busy taking turns blowing one another.... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
like this?

So, the professor crashed his computer?

Or did he just send it to an island in the South Pacific?
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2017, 10:09 AM
So, the professor crashed his computer?

Or did he just send it to an island in the South Pacific? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

ISIS is waiting for the right time to both use his computer and the lost Malaysian airliner to blow up cities in this country
Was watching the news earlier today and Trump's speech today was being compared to Kennedy's "the torch is passed", Reagan's "tear down this wall", and Sadat's "peace with Israel" speeches. Too bad the libtard's eyes are so full of shit that they missed it.

Munchie, still grasping I see and even willing to make libelous claims to cover for your defeat. Trump, who stands over six feet tall, did lean over (not bow) for the chain to be put around his neck by a stooped over, old man who stands about 5' 5" tall. So much for your veracity and personal hygiene. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I haven't seen the speech but I would assume the comparison is because of his habit of plagiarizing.
I haven't seen the speech but I would assume the comparison is because of his habit of plagiarizing. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Plagiarized like this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eadmaster.html

And a few other things the media would have a feeding frenzy over if they had been said by President Trump...

http://www.ralphkeyes.com/ask-not-wh...ote-came-from/
Is that your admission that no bowing took place after you said that it did? Sounds like an admission to me that you lied right out of the gate. Now you come along with that stale "little hands" thing. I see you're intellecually bankrupt more than when I left.
like this?

Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Is THAT seArgent shitburner showing his "appreciation " for assup, or wtf, or Mt Fluffer being a WK for him !
Was that a hot dog eating contest? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
It was a " who can tell the biggest LIE about being a veteran " contest. I knew it was rigged like shrilLIARy's " contest " with Bernie Sanders was, only in this contest for seArgent shitburner to win , so I " declined " to play.
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2017, 04:56 PM
Is that your admission that no bowing took place after you said that it did? Sounds like an admission to me that you lied right out of the gate. Now you come along with that stale "little hands" thing. I see you're intellecually bankrupt more than when I left. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
JD, Trump talked shit like a mofo on the campaign trail and went over there and talked like a pussy to those Arabs! Fuck his wife won't even hold his hand anymore!
Is that your admission that no bowing took place after you said that it did? Sounds like an admission to me that you lied right out of the gate. Now you come along with that stale "little hands" thing. I see you're intellecually bankrupt more than when I left. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
The lying liberals on this forum have become even more intellectually bankrupt since LUBE WIDE ASS's arrival and shrilLIARy's defeat ! Bankrupt, and they are STILL digging their holes deeper !
  • WTF
  • 05-22-2017, 05:01 PM
The lying liberals on this forum have become even more intellectually bankrupt since LUBE WIDE ASS's arrival and shrilLIARy's defeat ! Bankrupt, and they are STILL digging their holes deeper ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Why aren't you meeting Luke? If he is such a pussy....why aren't you meeting him? Hell tell me when and where and I'll try and make it.