COck Blocking Just a question?

Is there some reason "You didn't ask for that much" would not have been the correct answer? ... Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Nah. You're exactly right. I told her I paid her what she advertised.

I mean, I understand her feeling but I don't select based on price. I just pay what I'm asked.

I mean, hypothetically speaking, of course. None of us REALLY pay. This is all make believe...
Is there some reason "You didn't ask for that much" would not have been the correct answer? Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Nah. No reason at all. That's what I told her--that I paid what she advertised.

Of course, this is all hypothetical because NONE of us really pays, right? This is make believe...
I am currently in that situation...I saw one person off backpage. When i arrived she said well my two room mates are finishing up getting ready, u can wait in car of come up to room..of course i said sure ill come up exactly bc i wanted to see what her room mates looked like. So i knocked on door, she cracked it open and said give us a couple min one just got out of show. I hear her say idc he can come in, so i do. So of course the naked one isnt very attractive, and her other friend i thought was very pretty lol couldnt have been the other way around with my luck lol. So we chit chat for about 10 min and they leave. We do QV, and i meantion hey id like to see u and ur brunette friend, she says ok ill have to ask her if she would do that. Im thinking ok so basically u dont want me to see anyone but you bx u think i like her better...well we have texted some, she is pretty cool not just bugging lie to make money. But ive aked her like 3 times and she always says something to effect of well weve been really busy and i havent had time to ask her, so i finally said so u didnt have time to say her like a 5 word question....then she says oh well shes not here anymore...So it pisses me off.
COCK BLOCKING YOURSELF REALLY SUCKS.
IT MAY BE A BUSINESS, BUT DONT LET THAT MAKE YOU FORGET ABOUT A LADYS FEELINGS.
I pay so there is no feelings. Feelings are different from respect. I respect the ladies but pay to not have feelings. Connections and chemistry are great but feelings I pass on cock blocking or not.