Trump lawyer only lasts a week

When did she appear in court? I missed that news. Last I heard, she said there would be an evidentiary hearing in the next few days. Did that happen and the case was thrown out? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Dumb dumb dumb. She didn’t appear in court with evidence because

THERE IS NONE
I see our 2 fags {dbl zero and pflunck] are blowing each other again tonight!
Get a room and keep ya'lls faggin' off in private!
I see our 2 fags {dbl zero and pflunck] are blowing each other again tonight!
Get a room and keep ya'lls faggin' off in private! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Really classy response Piggly Wiggly. As usual

Way to go
Hit close to home?

You're wrong again. I have a degree from UT. Many many people know that here!

I dont care about what you or your blues bro thinks! I just keep schoolin ya'll.
I made absolutely no comment about your education level trixie. Only about your total lack of class.

I have a nephew that graduated with a double major from the University of TexASS. And he is a complete and total idiot.

That glass slipper also fits your foot very well trixie
Hit close to home?

You're wrong again. I have a degree from UT. Many many people know that here!

I dont care about what you or your blues bro thinks! I just keep schoolin ya'll. Originally Posted by winn dixie
They know you claim to have a degree from UT. You also claim to not be a racist. You can make whatever claims you like. Won’t change the truth though.
They know you claim to have a degree from UT. You also claim to not be a racist. You can make whatever claims you like. Won’t change the truth though. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
They've seen the degree on my wall! And its not one in liberal arts or general studies! Its funny how you dims like to label folks that you dont agree with! Thats called bigotry! game set match. Youve been beaten soundly with no recounts or video replay needed!
They've seen the degree on my wall! And its not one in liberal arts or general studies! Its funny how you dims like to label folks that you dont agree with! Thats called bigotry! game set match. Youve been beaten soundly with no recounts or video replay needed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
A diploma on your wall from "Our Sisters of the Perpetually Poor" means nothing.

And the only thing you ever beat soundly is that miniscule thing between your legs
A diploma on your wall from "Our Sisters of the Perpetually Poor" means nothing.

And the only thing you ever beat soundly is that miniscule thing between your legs Originally Posted by Jam3768
Shirley you can do bet... Ahh no. Very sad!
She probably heard through the grapevine that if you worked for President Trump, you will not work in Washington again.
I'm still interested in the Sidney Q drop coming soon.
Some people don't quit until there are no arrows left in the quiver. It really has nothing to do with being sane. Trump may be doing this just to fuck with you because that what he does, he fucks with you till the very end. Some people apparently don't care for that. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

Except, that's not what he's doing. It is performance art for the weak minded MAGA-ites who will fund his future existence.
They've seen the degree on my wall! And its not one in liberal arts or general studies! Its funny how you dims like to label folks that you dont agree with! Thats called bigotry! game set match. Youve been beaten soundly with no recounts or video replay needed! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I doubt you'll ever see the irony...
I doubt you'll ever see the irony... Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Irony. Was that your word of the day? I sure dont have a snow flake degree!
Irony. Was that your word of the day? I sure dont have a snow flake degree! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Right. You have your fake degree from that junior college in Austin on your wall right above the throne in your outhouse.

And all your eccoe buddies have stopped by to see it.