where

We should promote AG to Avatar General. He has a special talent of finding insanely stupid stuff. Everybody has a god given talent.
We should promote AG to Avatar General. He has a special talent of finding insanely stupid stuff. Everybody has a god given talent. Originally Posted by bambino
And yours would be????

And yours would be????

Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
We would have to meet in private. Then I can show you.
We would have to meet in private. Then I can show you. Originally Posted by bambino
You don't have to see her in person to show her how to post drunk
We would have to meet in private. Then I can show you. Originally Posted by bambino
That is not a god given talent. I've worked diligently over the years to perfect my technique. Besides, I never get drunk. It's a heightened state of awareness. Now run along young skippy.
If you want to show Jinny your heightened sense of awareness just ask her numnuts, its not like she's playing hard to get...

Word on the street is that she likes dutch ovens
If you want to show Jinny your heightened sense of awareness just ask her numnuts, its not like she's playing hard to get...

Word on the street is that she likes dutch ovens Originally Posted by amishgangster
And Mennonite dinner recipes......

Oh, and I've seen Bambinos heightened sense of awareness.
One time, way off in the woods.....
Pistolero, here's the deal. BSer is OK. He gets lots of pussy and can be counted on for solid intel. He likes to cum in ice cube trays. He then adds water and makes ice cubes. When he has them ready he invites Bambino over for a drink and to share in whoever is at his house. Bam brings a bottle of Nikolai and gets hammered, drinks his nikolia on the rocks,(cum cubes), and helps BSer clean the shit up after BSer's gf's leak shit all over the place. Chizzy shows up at the end and helps Bambino to his car and follows him home. Chizzy then goes back to BS'ers house and helps him clean up the shit off of his hardwood floors. He usually arrives back in time to get a blowjob from the little spinner that shit everywhere. Jordan just lays on the couch staying out of all this mess. PM me for further details, I mean that
  • BSer
  • 10-21-2013, 03:55 PM
Hey JW, you still getting those crank calls?
Hey JW, you still getting those crank calls? Originally Posted by BSer
what crank calls?
what crank calls? Originally Posted by jw4591
Some Indian called me the complaining about kicking his dog!
  • o_t
  • 10-21-2013, 04:21 PM
FWIW, I also claimed bser's couch that night.

AG, I will take the avatar suggestion under advisement.

Where the fuck are chesty and escalade?

I like this pistolero guy!
I think Chesty is stuck in the gay room on TOS, I sent him a welcome back asshole PM and he didnt respond

Maybe BSer can track E down
  • o_t
  • 10-21-2013, 06:04 PM
Fuck chesty anyway. He doesn't find me attractive
Maybe you could get him over to Charlottes new glory hole