is it okay to share

Some you are too easy.

Wait for it...
Waiting.......
<----- is easy, but not too easy.
Untwist your taint ... its easy.
Great thread. Ill go Boston with you. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Jillian and Tara must have a hanckering for Dunckin Donuts. Sugar buzzes and the circulars are a dizzying combination.
I didn't understand one word of this thread. I hope it wasn't something vitally important to my limited knowledge of the hobby!
It is what it is ... have fun with it ... and post taint photos.
+1

No offense to the OP..LOL
Gotta love drunk posts! Originally Posted by melannie_star
I'm with melannie! I sooo want to understand THN's post, cause... well it's THN! But I am just not getting it.
Okay okay. Its actually a substitutely worded plagerism piece from an old creative writing classmate's poem.

Was seeing how long it would take to get moved to the sandbox.

I did notice a thread got closed though. Picky, picky, tricky dicky.

So ya I'm still waiting too, Bestman...

Cmon, Duck.

(wait. is that my chivas?)

Edit: omg I almost forgot. Taint pic!

I didn't understand one word of this thread. I hope it wasn't something vitally important to my limited knowledge of the hobby! Originally Posted by GingerKatt
This was one of the most eye opening , informative, educational threads ever, with the knowledge you picked you in this thread, you will not only make better life choices, but you will feel more physically fit, and probably make more money, and have a better relationship with your Mom......but that's only my opinion,....
Jillian and Tara must have a hanckering for Dunckin Donuts. Sugar buzzes and the circulars are a dizzying combination. Originally Posted by pyramider
On August 22nd, I will be enjoying a hazelnut iced coffee from dunkin donuts in Boston on my way to the packie to get a 30 rack with my friends and go to the beach! Lol. And I can't wait.

But are you talking about rotaries? Is that what you mean by the circulars?
Circulars are what the local cops called them. I even went to a Dunckin Donuts that had seven different law enforcement agencies present to get directions around four of the rotaries/circulars. They initially were put off that I approached them but it was too funny seeing that many cops at a donut shop that had not been robbed.
God. If everyone in drivers ed learned how to drive on a rotary.. We might have people that know how to merge out here....
+1

No offense to the OP..LOL
Gotta love drunk posts! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Yes I agree !! Mostly the pissed off drunk posts. THN is sounding like Jayne of the past;does \ not look like Jayne at all. Jayne is 5' 11 and 135 Lbs, and lots of mouth, sober or drunk.