midgetwrestler

Midget brain maybe?
That really pisses me off when guys do that! I had a guy do a similar thing to me today only I was scheduled for an hour and he cancelled 20 minutes prior to our session and normally it wouldn't upset me so bad but it was a second time we've done this, so I threaten to out him on Backpage and tell everyone he's a time waster and he begs me not to and said he had the money and he would drive by and give it to me for my time and that he was married and he just got cold feet. I didn't expect the money however he showed some sort of kindness and brought it to me and thank me for being so nice.I just wish more guys would realizethat this is a business for us, and that we don't sit around and just wait for them and hope they show up. If you schedule I expect you to come...or don't waste my time scheduling. Melissa Madyson
Unfortunate that happened, but he has a reputation for being a grade A asshole. Heard it from many many ladies about his "list" of demands so the making you jump through all the hoops parts is his exact MO.

Maybe this will start the flow of information the other way so you ladies will know what he "expects" you to do to earn his business.
Sorry this happened to you ladies. Thank you for saying something.

Maybe its something in the air bc I had time/money wasting cancellation this morning too. I am between incalls and had paid for the room the night before to have it the next day. I am the first person to understand that things come up but if I went thru the trouble of paying for a room and a sitter at home then at least pick up the cost of the room since we had planned to use it near checkout time and getting an appt at that short notice is not likely. Ugh. Oh well.

Happy Tuesday ladies! May Wednesday be much better
This is an NCNS/cancellation, not an alert. Moved to COED.
dang it i thought there would be a kinky story about a midget... everyone gets disappointed here.
dang it i thought there would be a kinky story about a midget... everyone gets disappointed here. Originally Posted by joefish5413
+1
Wow! That was not cool of him at all! Sorry that happened AngelaS
Sorry Angela. From person experience, you are sweet and amazing. The other two girls are hot and have great reviews/reputations as well. How could that not be plan A.
I have friends.....what a creep
Yeah...he's not really a nice guy at all.
  • BLM69
  • 07-18-2014, 02:16 PM
Maybe you girls can try Melissa Madyson approach and out him on bp like she did on her cancellation.

It's amazing what people admit of doing in here.
I believe something really fisy. Not with u AngelaS. I think he got cold feet. Knew he was way over his head.
Maybe next time you'll extract a non-refudable deposit or the whole fee upfront. Anyway seems like a chickensheeit way to treat anyone.I haven't read this whole thread. Just chiming in after page 2.
I'm curious as to why there hasn't been a response yet by him.
I believe something really fisy. Not with u AngelaS. I think he got cold feet. Knew he was way over his head.
Maybe next time you'll extract a non-refudable deposit or the whole fee upfront. Anyway seems like a chickensheeit way to treat anyone.I haven't read this whole thread. Just chiming in after page 2. Originally Posted by Gnostalgia
Doubt it. There are countless behind the scenes stories about him treating people like shit for no good reason. He treats me like shit as I call him on his worthless attitude and actions.

I'm curious as to why there hasn't been a response yet by him. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Because he is a coward?