Finally, Thank You

Extortion has happened to both men and women, shall I present those threads as well?
Originally Posted by Busty
Yes, it happens on both sides, but not with collusion from mods. When mods get involved, that's when it gets ugly. And thats what OH2 mods did.

I agree that extortion is a greater evil, just because I am a provider doesn't mean my loyalty is just for the women.... without men we don't have any business. Originally Posted by Busty
Thank you. 70-80% of hobbyists are married, have jobs, kids etc..but are also sexually deviant. That's why this business exists but discretion is of utmost importance.

Thanks for your input, we all should be able to speak openly without fear. Originally Posted by Busty
Absolutely. But i can also say that good 70-80 % of men on OH2 dont speak openly because of mods' bias. There is a fear of sharing of intel or posts about certain providers in Locker Room. There are even stickies in LR, where men cant talk about certain providers because they have special protection.
  • Busty
  • 08-11-2023, 02:04 PM
^ Tell me about Babe, I have never had a pocket mod because I am not an ass-kisser.
My no nonsense attitude doesn't sit well with certain types of men.
A few male mods use their positions to their advantage. We AGREE 💯. I am listening !!!
Yes, I agree some men have more to lose when they have a wife, family, and job.
Not saying a provider doesn't have anything to lose but there is an upper hand when she is single, young, and doesn't have a real world job.
See, I am not jaded to the damage it can cause and have enough compassion to emphasize.
Just give love a chance....
Off topic, but...I want to make babies with you. I want children that will group up to be strong and confident.
Will you join me at Slubby & Grace's wedding?
You can catch the bouquet.
  • Busty
  • 08-11-2023, 03:08 PM
Slubby has picked a great Bride,
Is he trying to get a female pocket mod?
She is too smart for that.....
Give him credit for trying tho.
He does break the tension when it gets heated with his humor.
We all need a good laugh.
As Slubby noted, she didn't so No to him, and you didn't say No to me...so I've got something to dream on.
seeking clarification...
if the person being outed "anywhere" is a member here, then GL #5 applies, regardless of the outer's eccie mbrship status.
-and-
if the person being outed "anywhere" is NOT a member here, then GL #5 does NOT apply, regardless of the outer's eccie mbrship status.

Per ECCIE guidelines

If either the man or woman are members here then it’s outing per GL#5

There are many instances where a gal had outed a guy on OH2 or on ECCiE but the guy was not a member here. Not our monkey, not our banana.

Or a guy outed a gal here or on OH2 and the gal is not a member here. Again, not our problem.

In both of those instances, No outing of a Member occurred since 1 or the other or neither were members on this board.

There are many many instances where an uppity, holier than thou, sugar britches entitled gal outed a guy on OH2 and she was a member here but the guy wasn’t, or he was a member here and she wasn’t.

Under ECCiE GL#5 there’s no outing here.

It’s OH2s monkey, their banana. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Slubby's just shooting his shot because I HAVE referred to him as one of my "favorites" in the past He gets me tacos, I get him cookies-- its a mutually beneficial relationship.
Slubby's just shooting his shot because I HAVE referred to him as one of my "favorites" in the past He gets me tacos, I get him cookies-- its a mutually beneficial relationship. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Hmmm...reading between the lines...I read...,"He gets my taco, I get his cookies". And yes, that is mutually beneficial.
Slubby's just shooting his shot because I HAVE referred to him as one of my "favorites" in the past He gets me tacos, I get him cookies-- its a mutually beneficial relationship. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Wrong, I am "the" favorite. You know I'm right. Don't fight it mama!

And to shoot my "official" shot, here goes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQj1kPmQXwE