no rates in ads now, rates in reviews temporary 2?

List your sensitive info on your showcase, website, P411 profile, etc. Then link to them in your signature line under your ECCIE handle.
I would love to see both rates and "services" restricted to ROS. Not only would that provide better protection for provider, reviewer, and ECCIE as a site, it would encourage more paid memberships/active reviewer participation.

I agree with this. I don't have premium access and likely will never have it again. However, our providers need as much protection as possible, and this kind of info should not be made public. Moving it to the area that I can't read will not make me purchase a membership though.

As a general rule, I do find it frustrating not to find rates (and since I don't have PA, I can't see them in the Showcases). And I generally don't spend a lot of time looking for them. So, this hobbyist would appreciate it, ladies, if you would at least post them someplace.

I'd also like to see review commenting done away with, but I understand how that would be a far greater benefit to providers than clients.

I can understand why some review commenting would upset the ladies. Maybe some guidelines could be developed that could take some of the evil out of this commenting. However, Naomi, comments are on the review, not on the lady. And maybe that should be a part of any guidelines that are developed. Originally Posted by Carrie Hillcrest
Charles, comments made ARE about the lady and sometimes there are other ladies mentioned on the lady's review which I think is wrong. Please I can show you a few examples. Chica suggested we start a topic on this. Let's not threadjack ok! That is all. I'm done.
That is all. I'm done. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
You keep promising...and you keep breaking that promise!
You two are funny! Can I throw rice at your wedding? HAAA!