Trump’s bizarre effort to tag Obama’s swine flu response as ‘a disaster’

Using Jaxboy's logic in his posts, it'd be like saying a house caught fire and the people inside couldn't get out and they died ..... Jax would insist the fire was the neighbor's fault, and even after arson came in and claimed the fire was electrical in origin, he'd still argue that it was the neighbor's fault .....
Who did you use after your 8 years of deflection, denial, and obfuscation during the Obama presidency...are you going to use them during the Biden presidency?

The end is near for my rage against the great leader. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
What do you think you'll get from a Joe Biden administration? If you're stumped I'll give you the heads up. Gaffs, stupidity, misinformation and veiled threats. A weak minded president that has never done a worth while thing in his life. Something I am sure you can relate to. It's sad the dumb masses think Biden would be a good trade off, lol.
Poor j666 - the "FACTS" have been published on this forum.
Poor j666 is so deep in the DPST narrative as to be unable to understand factual history of the last two months, and all the Trump administration actions taken.

get some professional help in recognizing reality, j66 - you are in dire need.

hatred is self destructive - and u are resembling more and more a hand grenade. Originally Posted by oeb11
Which FACTS are yous referencing, oebsy. we certainly haven’t seen any FACTS in your posts, merely name calling, conspiracy theory and schoolyard catcallings.

Yous don’t honestly believe the drivel yous post day in and day out, do yous?

No place in your world for TRUTH, eh? Not when yous can post FACTS!

What do you think you'll get from a Joe Biden administration? If you're stumped I'll give you the heads up. Gaffs, stupidity, misinformation and veiled threats. A weak minded president that has never done a worth while thing in his life. Something I am sure you can relate to. It's sad the dumb masses think Biden would be a good trade off, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yous are worried about a president who misspeaks?

Yous can’t stands the prospect of a President who spreads misinformation and makes veiled threats?

Yous have a problem with a president who hadn’t done a worthwhile thing In his whole life?

This is pretty funny, actually. There may be a job for yous in the Trump cabinet.

Yous are worried about a president who misspeaks?

Yous can’t stands the prospect of a President who spreads misinformation and makes veiled threats?

Yous have a problem with a president who hadn’t done a worthwhile thing In his whole life?

This is pretty funny, actually. There may be a job for yous in the Trump cabinet.

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I no longer support Trump. This Pandemic has proven to me he isn't going to do the right thing with leftist idiots that have plagued this country for so long. With that being said if Biden were to be elected he wouldn't be any different. What you're blinded by is all the things you hate about Trump Biden possesses the same traits.
Which FACTS are yous referencing, oebsy. we certainly haven’t seen any FACTS in your posts, merely name calling, conspiracy theory and schoolyard catcallings.

Yous don’t honestly believe the drivel yous post day in and day out, do yous?

No place in your world for TRUTH, eh? Not when yous can post FACTS!

Originally Posted by HoeHummer
OEB is an excellent poster who yous could learn a lot from, Austinite.
Jesus ! I can't believe this. Just look at all the numbers and make your own decision for Christ sake. You will find the truth if you honestly look for it. Or you'll continue jello'ing your mind with CNN,NBC,CBS,ABC,FOX,MSNBC. You might as well read Pravda. If you don't know what that is Google it.
Using Jaxboy's logic in his posts, it'd be like saying a house caught fire and the people inside couldn't get out and they died ..... Jax would insist the fire was the neighbor's fault, and even after arson came in and claimed the fire was electrical in origin, he'd still argue that it was the neighbor's fault ..... Originally Posted by 00 gauge
Well, I once commanded a 3 alarm fire in a apartment complex where 3 residents died of smoke inhalation and 1 found in a crispy state. As I recall my report didn’t include the specific origin, that wasn’t my job.

The fire marshals office concluded the fire originated in the apartment of the crispy resident who kept their Christmas tree up months after the celebration,so yeah, in that particular instance I would agree, it was the neighbors fault.

Certainly wasn’t Rats playing with matches
Well, I once commanded a 3 alarm fire in a apartment complex where 3 residents died of smoke inhalation and 1 found in a crispy state. As I recall my report didn’t include the specific origin, that wasn’t my job.

The fire marshals office concluded the fire originated in the apartment of the crispy resident who kept their Christmas tree up months after the celebration,so yeah, in that particular instance I would agree, it was the neighbors fault.

Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So was it murder on neighbor's part?
What do you think you'll get from a Joe Biden administration? If you're stumped I'll give you the heads up. Gaffs, stupidity, misinformation and veiled threats. A weak minded president that has never done a worth while thing in his life. Something I am sure you can relate to. It's sad the dumb masses think Biden would be a good trade off, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Well, I helped a woman bring her child into the World one time, I believe that was worthwhile, one of the happier days of my career.

But enough about me....get this straight trumpster, Biden isn’t that lying piece of shit squatting in the Oval Office. The country will be trading up.
  • oeb11
  • 04-22-2020, 10:19 AM
Tiny - you are correct about the poster trying to compare obama's efforts at the H1N1 virus - which were much slower and ineffective - U are correct that the poster would come out lookinig folish.

Never deterred One too full of hatred for Trump to consider rational choices.

WaPo and their DS is not a rational choice - they and CNN and other DPST outlets Lie consistently and deliberately - and the poster continues to post their Lies as the second coming of ....H....!!!

Originally Posted by Jaxson66
So Murder - Yes/No. Simple answer.
  • oeb11
  • 04-22-2020, 10:45 AM
And this makes J666 a "medical Expert" - he/she is probably a fine fireman.
It ends there.

Get some Help - j66!
Tiny - you are correct about the poster trying to compare obama's efforts at the H1N1 virus - which were much slower and ineffective - U are correct that the poster would come out lookinig folish.

Never deterred One too full of hatred for Trump to consider rational choices.

WaPo and their DS is not a rational choice - they and CNN and other DPST outlets Lie consistently and deliberately - and the poster continues to post their Lies as the second coming of ....H....!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Well, here in the real world it was the great leader and his devoted followers who began those comparisons when the COVID19 death toll was still under 10,000. It was the great leader himself who stood behind the podium and compared his failures to Obama’s success looking to place blame on anyone other than himself.

You being the Eccie professor of internet psychology would you conclude the great leader was projecting?
And this makes J666 a "medical Expert" - he/she is probably a fine fireman.
It ends there.

Get some Help - j66! Originally Posted by oeb11
He/She/It is an expert in whatever the WAPO tells Him/Her/It that they should be an expert in.

It truly is a medical issue I think. Ass attached to WAPO is the layman's term. Not sure what the clinical term would be yet.