Dudes speak up about "going down"

Damn CO, its not like you are blowing a guy . . . Thinck of it as eating a cookie . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
I got cookies for you.and oh so sweet
That’s exactly why this is so funny! I mean how many guys want to just DATY as a means of birth control! Originally Posted by Still Looking
SL, my guess is the author is being a bit hyperbolic and over the top when he suggests that DATY is a means of birth control. In 99% of the time, DATY is followed by intercourse, and that means that conception is possible.

DATY is wonderful, but it is only and a preliminary and adjunct to great vaginal (or anal) intercourse.

But what do I know?

Awl4knot
Ever get a cramp in your neck from DATY?
Damn CO, its not like you are blowing a guy . . . Thinck of it as eating a cookie . . . Originally Posted by pyramider
with a creamy inside..............mmmmmmmmmm mmmmm.

Despite how many lines Lil Wayne drops that intimates loving giving oral; i'm still ashamed to admit to fellow african american men that I've eaten pussy. Originally Posted by coefficient
Does this mean I need to go NBA to insure I'm gonna get some head?
Ever get a cramp in your neck DATY? Originally Posted by pyramider
Nope never a cramp in the neck.....you probably using to many accessory muscles. Even if her neck starts to hurt Ill offer her a pillow, or havee her rest her head and neck on my lap and c'mon.....

I might get lips that go numb.....but nothing else but if she has a phat pussy its harder to breath as well as with the petite ladies. But strangely.......and I'm not into kinky bdsm shit.........but when I'm going down on a lady and she pulls and pushes my face into her when she's coming making it harder for me to breath for those few seconds as I'm licking, spitting, and swallowing for dear life.....I all of a sudden get majorr chub. Then I usually need sex after that.

Also being a black man from down south, not many speak of doing it with there friends. Its looked down upon......and definitely a more closeted activity in the bedroom for the brothers.

Does this mean I need to go NBA to insure I'm gonna get some head? Originally Posted by ArmaniAlabama
Hell nah. There too many ebony ladies in that area with NBA policies. I saw a few of them dressed in confederate lingerie on their photos page..............some nerve lol.
Ever get a cramp in your neck DATY? Originally Posted by pyramider
WTF neck cramp?

Dude, you need to try BBFS....

Bare
Back
Face
Sitting
SL, my guess is the author is being a bit hyperbolic and over the top when he suggests that DATY is a means of birth control. In 99% of the time, DATY is followed by intercourse, and that means that conception is possible.

DATY is wonderful, but it is only and a preliminary and adjunct to great vaginal (or anal) intercourse.

But what do I know?

Awl4knot Originally Posted by awl4knot
I think your right! I was.... hyerbolic today with a provider and it was a $100 up charge! Which reminds me I have to write that review! LOL
Depends on the girl but I love to eat pussy. There was only one chick I couldn't do it do and I didn't even fuck her. I just got up and left once I smelled it. Originally Posted by KenMonk
I had one of those.
I used to like DATY on me until I started this business and realized how clueless most guys are down there.
It took you until you joined the hobby to learn how clueless guys are? Damn girl, most women learn that by the eighth grade. Fucktards don't change over time.
gimmethat is tooo funny... you get a chubby even if you are without air for a few seconds and ur spitting and sputtering for dear life.. lol...
It took you until you joined the hobby to learn how clueless guys are? Damn girl, most women learn that by the eighth grade. Fucktards don't change over time. Originally Posted by pyramider
I think what she is saying, she suspected, but now she has proof! LOL
Sweet and little if I can ever get to Ark. There is nothing I would like more than to go down on you and stay there till you are spent and got a big smile on your face. Your just too hot. Eating P is americas favorite pass time lol
taco eating mofo's