Why Tits are so yummy. .

Good comments.

I am borderline obsessed with my breasts. I love them. I rarely wear a bra because I don't like them being constrained. Even at my real job, I've taken to wearing a camisole and nipple covers (a must at work, lol...cold office).

I can honestly say, over the years, but boobs have made me more money than my education... Originally Posted by LilMynx69

I agree, and thanks my sexy lil mynx
Tits, Breasts, Ta-Ta's, The Girls, Melons, etc. etc. etc...are by far the most sexiest body part (from the neck down) on a woman (imho).

Sure some guys are ass men, leg men etc...but for SNL breasts are my weakness...
I want to work at lilmynx's office...I love boobies. Would you ladies clarify for me 1) if you wear low cut revealing attire, even at the office, and you bend over facing me, you are consciously showing me your tits and I get to look, right? And 2) when you wear your purse over a shoulder with the strap diagonally splitting your tits, you are showing them off on purpose and again, I get to look at them right? Not creepy staring, but at least a nice admirable look.

I will save yoga pant camel toe for another thread
I want to work at lilmynx's office... Originally Posted by tbone77494
Lol...trust me, you don't.

But, I do agree that if I highlight the boobs, you are allowed look...just not leer.
More pictures of tits and less fried chicken please...
I love a nice, firm, supple pair of breast. Great nipples get me hot too!
I love a nice, firm, supple pair of breast. Great nipples get me hot too! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Sounds like you are describing your own
Summer rayne, perhaps Originally Posted by Jon Bon
Agreed. Maybe a minor size/puffiness difference - but very similar.
I love a nice, firm, supple pair of breast. Great nipples get me hot too! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Sounds like you are describing your own Originally Posted by poppy71
You do have the best set of all natural breasts I have had the pleasure to play with,
My RUSSIAN Queen!!

• asfva
  • 05-13-2014, 08:25 AM
I was told one time that tits resemble martini's... One is not enough and three are too many!
Tits, Breasts, Ta-Ta's, The Girls, Melons, etc. etc. etc...are by far the most sexiest body part (from the neck down) on a woman (imho).

Sure some guys are ass men, leg men etc...but for SNL breasts are my weakness... Originally Posted by SNL9933
ahhhhhh big bouncy beautiful boobies of all color, shapes and sizes cast a spell on me
  • TX4me
  • 05-13-2014, 08:27 PM
ahhhhhh big bouncy beautiful boobies of all color, shapes and sizes cast a spell on me Originally Posted by Bigmack
X12!!! So many combination's!

I won't say "I like em all", but when it comes to ta-ta's, there is no such thing as "one" definition of perfect !
Those breasts look familiar but I can't quite place them. Originally Posted by RoDunn
Here's a hint............Think Lecia Love..........
Dang girl that looks like it hurt. I have huge breast too but that would be painful

At least for me..

Attachment 311714 Originally Posted by Jumbo_mumbo
Dang girl that looks like it hurt. I have huge breast too but that would be painful Originally Posted by abeautifulsite
I will help caress them for you.