For Droid users

I have no problem admitting I'am not going to answer you question just like I'am not answering your text, why would u think i would here.................... Originally Posted by Max Rax
A simple no would have sufficed for all of that... Sounds like someone has the maturity level of a child, for thirty years old you are rather immature. A "no " would have let me know you were unninterested and I only sent you one text, so next time someone contacts you about an appointment and you are uninterested, just say no ; ) , and also don't drag it into the forums I was merely asking a question because as you said you are a " techy " . Now if you have a problem with me might I suggest blocking me?
first of all we both know it wasnt just 1 text message and i did tell u no, and u still sent the messages if u straight out lie again i personally see to it that every provider here gets them and im sure u dont want that, since i still have them! btw as i said in my text to u, u are the only person i have ever said no to and u still wanted me to reconsider when a WOMAN says NO it does not mean yes or maybe..... and you have the nerve to talk about maturity this coming from someone who has written 2 reviews and they straight out called u a quack and u have not recieved credit for either! I responded as someone would who has had enough period i have nothing to say to you and that is FINAL back to thread topic please.................
lol well I've already invested probably around 10,00 bucks in the hobby since I'm a total perve so what if I'm getting a few sessions (for free) that cost $$$. I justify it by when I go to pay for my session providers actually charge for a time and companionship fee can u believe that I drive to them and pay them cash and they charge for a time and companionship fee ugh; plus its everywhere in the "Hobby" u just gotta know who to do it to....... btw when the BP girls write an ad isnt that just like lying lol had to throw that out there

Ok... I'm with ya now... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
Okay that was funny u actually make me lol for real
Thanks Max, it worky real nice.
Double post sorry
If you have kids try the spec trek its a ghost hunter game had mine and neighbors looking for ghost for almost 2hrs lol
  • R.M.
  • 06-21-2010, 04:30 AM
Max Motorola makes this phone correct? The reason Im asking is that i have a HTC that i just bought and I just love it. Too bad the codes wont work on my phone.
I'd like the code please. Just got an android last week. Thanks!
Reese, which phone do you have? I too have a HTC. Just want to know if this will work on mine.
  • Trey
  • 06-21-2010, 06:44 AM
Thanks max works for my evo
Ok can I get this code too, I love you Max I will pay you back
  • R.M.
  • 06-21-2010, 12:01 PM
Reese, which phone do you have? I too have a HTC. Just want to know if this will work on mine. Originally Posted by yngtxn
This is it
http://www.htc.com/us/products/t-mob...touch-3g-slide
mods can i post directons for it here, not sure i'll get in trouble so thought i would ask............. i believei have responded to everyone if not please let me know, one of my friends came over last night and i tried it on her phone it wasnt even a droid but it was verizon and it still worked so who knows...........anyways for everyone who i shared the info with let us know which is the best app that u like so far
  • Trey
  • 06-21-2010, 03:05 PM
I got some games that are pretty good one shuts down. raging thunder II is great fun I got a better task killer so I can save my battery some.
but but but i thought the whole purpose of reviews was its all a fantasy lol Originally Posted by Max Rax
LOL, now that is funny!

Of course it's all fantasy. Reality Bites!