Tongues of Steel

Damn I forgot about this thread.

We kind of need it back though.

Male box! Stop stalking me. I said yes!

Jasmine, its just you. You obviously do not know how to eat pussy. You forgot to chew ...
Jasmine, its just you. You obviously do not know how to eat pussy. You forgot to chew ... Originally Posted by pyramider

and spit.....
Before I started "exercising" more, that used to happen to me too Jas, but just like any muscle, if you work it out enough, it gets stronger and if you are into marathon DATY (which I unabashedly admit I am), then just like training to run a marathon, the only way to get there is to put in the miles!
Coughs*Still, would rather a suck dick ....

Uuuuh..... huh?.... what?... no, I said.... Tongue weights it is.

Thanks guys!
Coughs*Still, would rather a suck dick ....

Uuuuh..... huh?.... what?... no, I said.... Tongue weights it is.

Thanks guys!
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I know someone who might be able to help you out with your preference
I know someone who might be able to help you out with your preference Originally Posted by gleemonex
Oh shit....
He wants to give me more tongue lashings. Not the kind you give SL.

Ol' greedy bastard!

He should change his name to greedmonex.
He wants to give me more tongue lashings. Not the kind you give SL.

Ol' greedy bastard!

He should change his name to greedmonex. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Not that I mind giving you some more tongue lashings, but I was actually hoping to receive some tongue lashings!!
  • ztonk
  • 01-20-2015, 11:37 AM
I mean some of you cunnilingus champs are down there for, well minutes but, it seems like hours! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
I provide classes at very reasonable rates... You just have to make it through the stringent BFE screening process.

z
Not that I mind giving you some more tongue lashings, but I was actually hoping to receive some tongue lashings!! Originally Posted by gleemonex
I just gave you one dude.

See what I mean?
Greedy.

I provide classes at very reasonable rates... You just have to make it through the stringent BFE screening process.

z Originally Posted by ztonk
*looks for petri dish while swabbing the inside of mouth with q tip

Come on Z, you got this one. I left it wide open for all kinds of mouth swabbing comebacks.
Less is more. Pay attention, find the angle that works and go light and constant rhythm.
Not fucking around..HONEST answer to this. Speech therapy. It builds the muscles of the tongue... Research it..no weights..True stuff.
Trumpet Players have great lip, tongue and mouth action and ability.

Take that for what it is worth from a "BugleBoy who knows."
Trumpet Players have great lip, tongue and mouth action and ability.
I hate my parents for not having me take up an instrument!!! All the tuba players..etc..Fucking sex gods later in life!! Need to see my shrink now!!