AP source: DOJ review of Russia probe now a criminal inquiry

their opponents are their own people inside the Administration, that want Trump out. people who "crossed" Trump, and went on his enemies ledger. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

if you say so.
if you say so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I say so.. it is fact and truth. those folks are the Deep State you wring your hands about.
I say so.. it is fact and truth. those folks are the Deep State you wring your hands about. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

your constant blaming of everything on Republicans is ridiculous. to you, the Republicans caused the Holocaust. to you, the Republicans bombed Pearl Harbor. bahhhaaaa

you .. will .. vote .. for .. Trump .. again.

why? tell me you'd vote for any of these three losers..

pick your loser and lose or pick your winner and win ...

It’s not Trump going after him. Durham will follow the facts. Originally Posted by bambino
I saw on Drudge where Trump called Obama "a Traitor." Have no idea if it's true or not. It's a dog whistle to some voters. Trump needs to not give people a reason to leave his camp.

their opponents are their own people inside the Administration, that want Trump out. people who "crossed" Trump, and went on his enemies ledger. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Those were never "his people." The number of NeverTrumpers kept him from appointing qualified people to Senior positions in the White House due to their unwillingness to drain the swamp. He also didn't fire a lot of the top, mid and lower level workers immediately. We've seen their continued treachery as they do things like leak and not pull security clearances. Lastly, he got bad recommendation advice for top people. Witness FBI director Wray and AG Sessions.
Obama could murder someone in DC and no one would press charges.

The political reality is that President Trump is better off not going after Obama until after his re-election.

Originally Posted by gnadfly
Typical republican response...wait, do nothing, maybe lose the election and opportunity, and move on.