Was Hunter Biden qualified to serve on the Board of a Ukraine gas Company?

PM me and I'll let you know ….in the meantime, do you have anything to comment on that is relevant?

Originally Posted by WTF
yeah and thank you for asking for a comment

ambassadorships havent been for the technically trained for who knows how long, perhaps for over close to 200 years or forever

so your point isn't a point nor applicable
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 02:12 PM
yeah

ambassadorships havent been for the technically trained for who knows how long, perhaps for over close to 200 years or forever

so your point isn't a point nor applicable Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Do you know a fucking thing about how one gets appointed to Boards and how long that has been going on?

WTF,
An ambassador's job is to be the mouthpiece of the President to whichever country he is posted.

Now this is supposed to be a "secure" communications position.
That said, any ambassador should be deferring to the inhouse state dept career professional staff for nearly every aspect of operations.
Some folks can handle it (being on stage), some can't.
So could a professional actor do the job? Probably. Didn't we have one as president?
Edit add: Shirley Temple had two stints as ambassador.

As for getting appointed to business BOD's, proven business acumen usually.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 02:17 PM
WTF,
An ambassador's job is to he the mouthpiece of the President to whichever country he is posted.

Now this is supposed to be a "secure" communications position.
That said, any ambassador should be deferring to the inhouse state dept career professional staff for nearly every aspect of operations
Some folks can handle it (being on stage), some can't. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
This clown was going around the career professional Ambassador in Ukraine , probably because nobody with half a brain was willing to do this crooked shit.

That would be asking another country to get dirt on your domestic political opponent.

Do you know a fucking thing about how one gets appointed to Boards and how long that has been going on?

Originally Posted by WTF
having been appointed to several boards, perhaps 6 or more, I can name 6 right off, and been an officer in at least three corporations, I think I do have an idea

but its a grand non-sequitur to somehow equate board membership and how long that's been occurring, with how long ambassadorships have been passed out to supporters and contributors

time is not some sort of intersection of similarity or relationship in the two
Oh it would pain you were this dialogue done in person....but luckily for many it is not. Originally Posted by WTF
Keyboard warriors have big bravado...be careful what you ask for!!
Your mouth will be writing checks your ass can't cash...
P.S. like Bruce Lee said...no more Mr. Nice guy IJS.
  • oeb11
  • 11-19-2019, 02:57 PM
wtf is again playing Mod - and baiting individuals to "change his mind"
Not changeable - what there is of his mind.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 02:58 PM
Keyboard warriors have big bravado...be careful what you ask for!!
Your mouth will be writing checks your ass can't cash...
P.S. like Bruce Lee said...no more Mr. Nice guy IJS. Originally Posted by bb1961
IJS I don't give two fucks what you're saying.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 03:03 PM
having been appointed to several boards, perhaps 6 or more, I can name 6 right off, and been an officer in at least three corporations, I think I do have an idea

but its a grand non-sequitur to somehow equate board membership and how long that's been occurring, with how long ambassadorships have been passed out to supporters and contributors

time is not some sort of intersection of similarity or relationship in the two Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
So you've been on 6 boards of international companies.. how many were Fortune 500 neverhadabrain?

Next, one would think , when one continually proclaimed to be draining the swamp...that would include these type of arrangements. Would you not shit4brains?
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 03:06 PM
Not changeable - what there is of his mind. Originally Posted by oeb11
If I was the Mod, we'd have these discussions in person.
Oh it would pain you were this dialogue done in person....but luckily for many it is not.

The Ambassador that paid for his spot....was doing things in direct conflict of stated US policy.

I think it is more than relevant and the hypocrisy is getting deep.

Originally Posted by WTF

you are lucky Yssup Rider is benned or he'd report you for posting underage anime girls ..

Please tell me the Ambassador's qualification other than giving millions to Trump....

I await the hypocrisy.

Originally Posted by WTF

still ignoring Obama? what a shock. you seem to have no issues with Obama and every modern president in history doling out ambassadorships for contribution money but Trump is suddenly some criminal for it.

i bet you also won't admit to Obama's huge debt increase, at least the Government's portion .. of some 9 Trillion yet you babble on about Trump. Obama's debt rate over his same first 3 years is 3 times Trump's.

and of course you and the Tran man seem to think the entire amount of debt is all due to Trump.
His daddy said Hunter was qualified, just like WTF's did.
  • oeb11
  • 11-19-2019, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11
Not changeable - what there is of his mind.

wtf - If I was the Mod, we'd have these discussions in person.

oeb11-That is why wtf is not, nor 'er will be - in his ultimate position of power in this world :

Mod on Eccie.

That is also why people get to join the "Band"- and rightfully so.

Threatening ( intimidation and / or implied violence) has no place here.

IMHO
The question is 'Was Hunter Biden Qualified to serve on the Board of the Ukrainian Gas company". Ukraine is a highly corrupt country. The gas company Burisma is noted in many publications as a corrupt company that has been investigated for corruption. So is Hunter Biden qualified to serve on the Board of directors of Burisma? Yep he sure is.
  • WTF
  • 11-19-2019, 03:15 PM
you are lucky Yssup Rider is benned or he'd report you for posting underage anime girls ..

still ignoring Obama? what a shock. you seem to have no issues with Obama and every modern president in history doling out ambassadorships for contribution money but Trump is suddenly some criminal for it.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Obama didn't run on draining the swamp...

Trump did.

Yet you are defending these paid jobs while at the same time crying g about Biden