How low can you go, character assassination of a marine

Look. Mexico is a sovereign country. When you are in their country, you are subject to their laws, good and bad. Whether it was by accident, stupidity, being drunk, or what ever, he took a loaded arsenal, by any bodies standards, into a country where it is illegal.

Good grief, what would our police do if they caught a Mexican Citizen coming across our border with such an array of weapons, loaded and ready to go.

Let it play out in their courts.

And by the way. I am a combat veteran. I got all blowed to shit and back in Vietnam. That, and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee at Mickey D's. so get off all that Marine crap.
Look. Mexico is a sovereign country. When you are in their country, you are subject to their laws, good and bad. Whether it was by accident, stupidity, being drunk, or what ever, he took a loaded arsenal, by any bodies standards, into a country where it is illegal.

Good grief, what would our police do if they caught a Mexican Citizen coming across our border with such an array of weapons, loaded and ready to go.

Let it play out in their courts.

And by the way. I am a combat veteran. I got all blowed to shit and back in Vietnam. That, and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee at Mickey D's. so get off all that Marine crap. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This^^^^^^^^^^^
You confirmed you don't know if he were drunk ... that's good enough for me.

Admitting you exaggerate must be difficult for you, But it's good to admit it.

Please continue to delude yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Of course I don't know if he was drunk. I wasn't there. But, I did the same thing you just did a couple of posts above this one. I assumed that an idiot whose out having some drinks with a butt-load of weapons in his car and somehow drives into fucking Mexico and gets himself arrested is probably shit-faced. I mean, that's what you have to think, right? It's too fucking stupid to be anything else.

All that having been said, the Mexicans should let his dumb ass go and they probably will......they're just fucking with the gringos. Shit, it's like Jackie posted....can you imagine what would happen to a drunk Mexican who crossed the border into Laredo or, god forbid, San Diego, with an AR15, a shotgun and a pistol in his car? Shit, Rick Perry's National Guard troops would probably mobilize and invade Mexico.

By the way, I just bought an LS460. Nice car. Maybe you sold it to me, huh? Originally Posted by timpage
2007 model with 200,000 miles?
Of course I don't know if he was drunk. I wasn't there. But, I did the same thing you just did a couple of posts above this one. I assumed that an idiot whose out having some drinks with a butt-load of weapons in his car and somehow drives into fucking Mexico and gets himself arrested is probably shit-faced. I mean, that's what you have to think, right? It's too fucking stupid to be anything else.

All that having been said, the Mexicans should let his dumb ass go and they probably will......they're just fucking with the gringos. Shit, it's like Jackie posted....can you imagine what would happen to a drunk Mexican who crossed the border into Laredo or, god forbid, San Diego, with an AR15, a shotgun and a pistol in his car? Shit, Rick Perry's National Guard troops would probably mobilize and invade Mexico. Originally Posted by timpage

Lets say this was you sitting on a mountain in Afganistan for 8-9 months...

NOW TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO COME BACK AND ACT NORMAL... YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!
Let's see. We don't enforce our laws against their citizens who enter this country. You'd think they'd let some of our guys go, just to return the favor.

Timmie. You bought a Toyota?
Charles Whitman was a Marine.

That, and $1.50 will get me a cup of coffee at Mickey D's. so get off all that Marine crap. Originally Posted by Jackie S
you need to order the senior coffee, $.35 to $.50 in most places
2007 model with 200,000 miles? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I'm trying to figure out why he would think I would sell him mine. Just got it.
I'm trying to figure out why he would think I would sell him mine. Just got it. Originally Posted by LexusLover
He isn't a big thinker, just a talker.
IBHomo is worse than any of them... Non thinker, poor talker. Bad combination.
they're just fucking with the gringos. Originally Posted by timpage
And that's OK? That doesn't piss you off even just a little?

They are fucking with us because we let them and we don't do anything about it.
They are fucking with us because we let them and we don't do anything about it. Originally Posted by boardman
That concept is "foreign" in his circles ...

He is still buying the philosophy of the mush-head, mealy mouth, currently occupying the White House who is struggling to keep from drowning in the cesspool he created when he flushed before the sewer line was hooked up.

Just like he walked off the job in Chicago after he removed all the insulation from the housing project, for which he got the label of "community organizer."

HIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE couldn't organize a one-car funeral.
  • WTF
  • 09-11-2014, 05:10 PM
And that's OK? That doesn't piss you off even just a little?

They are fucking with us because we let them and we don't do anything about it. Originally Posted by boardman
Now you want to go to war with Mexico!
That concept is "foreign" in his circles ...

He is still buying the philosophy of the mush-head, mealy mouth, currently occupying the White House who is struggling to keep from drowning in the cesspool he created when he flushed before the sewer line was hooked up.

Just like he walked off the job in Chicago after he removed all the insulation from the housing project, for which he got the label of "community organizer."

HIS MAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE couldn't organize a one-car funeral. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What would GWB do?