Married men

It is soooooooooooooooo HOT seeing your mate do somebody else! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Originally Posted by boardman
So your a cuckold?
A single man such as myself don't have to worry about shit like this. Providers(and a lot of civvie chicks) wouldn't care anyway.

So your a cuckold? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel

Nope, full swap and threesomes.
Honestly most of us don't care if you wear it (some of us are married too).
What I usually is amused when I see a gent's ring tan. Just...keep it on unless you're worried about losing it. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I have wondered how it works with providers who are married. Does your husband not know or accepts the lifestyle? If the latter, how does he deal with the jealousy ?
^ Does your wife accept your hobby? How does your wife deal with her jealousy?

Don't ask questions that you can't answer yourself.
The guys don't care or they shouldn't be in the hobby.
The gals don't care for the same reason.
Just curious. I met a provider that absolutely got off on fucking married men. She asked me to wear my wedding ring. Ladies, what are your thoughts? Do you get off on it or are you indifferent to it or are you repulsed by it? Originally Posted by ss king
Who was it? I'm intrigued.
Nope, full swap and threesomes. Originally Posted by boardman
Just curious does your wife take creampies in the full swap? And if she does do you eat her out after she's done the full swap?
Nope
^ Does your wife accept your hobby? How does your wife deal with her jealousy?

Don't ask questions that you can't answer yourself. Originally Posted by Alyssa71
Like many guys on the secret. Reason I ask the ladies it is this their profession not a once in a while thing I assume.
Nope Originally Posted by boardman
So she doesnt take creampies or you dont eat her out afterwards?

Also are you letting negros fuck your wife and does she do anal too? Are yall swapping same sex or opposite sex?
Boardman....I think he wants to join in with you and your SO.
I think your wife will be disappointed.
He'd never get the opportunity to disappoint her.
He'd never get the opportunity to disappoint her. Originally Posted by boardman
So tell me how long have you been watching her get fucked because you cant please her. And are you offering her up at Colette's?

Stay with me boardman you're doing good thus far. Dont panic as I apply pressure. ;-)