Nasty barebacking skank

ive never seen her post anything negative on this board. i have not met her yet,but i plan on seeing her. this wont stop me.
this is so fucking wrong...why people doing this..wow..never have never will Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
oh cum on now. Never ????????
Look at the link to the other thread, then click on the link under the member info on that other post for reviews... Click on a review...u will see who the guest is. Originally Posted by Johngalt0316
.............................. .....nice catch..why am i not surprised who started this?
Isent it to early to be drinking??? Lol we should all approach eachother with the most discression... Period. I'm not saying what Is being said is true by far but I'm sure there are providers offering bbfs that's just reality. Not everybody cares about themselfs or others health
Im sure there are more than we know who bareback... this has been discussed in the national forum recently. As Bailey said its a reality... Sad but true...
BBBJ YES BUT NOT FUCKING NO ONE BAREBACK BUT MY EX-HUSBAND SO THINK WHATEVER U LIKE....THIS HURTS SO BAD..IM A GOOD PERSON AND I WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE IN THAT WAY....
oh cum on now. Never ???????? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Apparently in an attempt to get her account guested more quickly, L decided to start taking pot shots at other members that she didn't like to expedite the process.

What a class act she is/was.
Don't let her get under your skin Kaylen. She's just trolling.
this isnt the first lie silly girl has told on here. she is a disgusting human being
She is just a tired old hag lashing out at those whom remind her of what she was years ago. If this helps, only one person has skin that pale and an ass that boney.
and feet larger then bigfoots
Kaylen, everyones favorite little cum guzzler, is a nasty barebacking cunt. I know this for a fact. Originally Posted by guest010313
Now now you silly silly girl, how would you know this for a fact unless you grow a dick and BB her yourself.. <SMDH>

This sure reads like the OP found out that she (self edited do to violation of guideline #16) and is trying to blame anyone besides herself. ijs
wow. kaylen and I have had our issues in the past, but no matter how much you dislike someone, that is childish and unnecessary to post something like this. The awesome thing about being a provider, is you can provide whatever services you want. Whoever posted this is really immature. Sorry this happened to you kaylen.
BBBJ YES BUT NOT FUCKING NO ONE BAREBACK BUT MY EX-HUSBAND SO THINK WHATEVER U LIKE....THIS HURTS SO BAD..IM A GOOD PERSON AND I WOULD NEVER HURT ANYONE IN THAT WAY.... Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Kaylen...you and I have had our moments

But for gosh sakes don't let this stupid whore's posting rattle ya.

Like jayhawkrobbie stated...she was trying to get her account closed. Because of her posting history, the mods (not the ones in KC) were basically ignoring her request.

So she went nuclear by doing stuff like this post.

Kaylen, hopefully this will take some of the sting out of her post.

She moved to Reno recently...and her "career" and dreams of a fresh start in Reno has basically crashed and dived.

Of course this in no way justifies this nasty thread...but know things are totally fucked up in her life.

Looks like good old Karma is kicking back at her
  • Modda
  • 01-03-2013, 12:52 PM
Wow...this is crazy. In fact I have never received any PM from her requesting to close her account.

Not good on her part to eject in this way, anyhow lets move on and ignore the first topic of this thread and no need to throw others into panic mode.