help with Google Voice

They cycle them. In some areas, you can be out. Nice thing is, you can block numbers, and when called, it will sound like a disconnected number. Downside, it doesn't work through tor (not even the text portion).
I know this is an old thread but very curious to know if any googlevoice users have had issues with inbound and outbound calls since the hangout integration a few months back...I was perfect up to that point now I'm all screwed up (why does it seem like of googles "improvements" suck? Lol)
What kind of problems are you having specifically?
You can still un-integrate, I believe.
You're very hot, btw...

I know this is an old thread but very curious to know if any googlevoice users have had issues with inbound and outbound calls since the hangout integration a few months back...I was perfect up to that point now I'm all screwed up (why does it seem like of googles "improvements" suck? Lol) Originally Posted by Brittanybellastar
Never had any issues as long as there is internet connection... One of my favorite features from Google Voice is that I can manage the time I can receive calls and the ability to text with all of my devices not just my phone..
  • YoHou
  • 12-27-2014, 01:17 PM
if you're going to use a gvoice number just make sure you don't use it with your real google account. I cycle my gvoice number often and had a cop track my old gvoice number to my gmail account and called my real number that I had verified it with. Someone had previously used my old gvoice number to threaten a woman and switched it before I got it.

if you can find a free phone somewhere use that number to verify your gvoice number. I now verified my gvoice number to a phone in my physician's office, lol.