Looking for input from providers..

I agree with the other ladies, the most important thing is Hygiene. Attractiveness comes in all different forms. I tend to overlook a lot if someone has an "attractive personality" because above all, that matters the most.
  • newd
  • 02-04-2010, 02:33 AM
I must say this whole thread has been quite encouraging! As a somewhat big guy who also might need a little patience with lower extremeties "responsiveness", I'm greatly encouraged. Thank you ladies for your kindness!

<Hey, almost 2 years of lurking ASP* and now here...and my 1st post! Wooo Hooo!!>
You are healed my Son. Go and lurk no more!
  • newd
  • 02-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Hallelujah, Brother. And much thanks.
<sort of was hopen I might get healed by a provider. Um, just sayin'.>
I have been eating KFC for 8 days straight because I am jealous of all you big guys. It seems like you get all the ladies lately!!
I have gained about 35lbs since I quit smoking, I have not seen a provider since gaining this weight in over a year. I was chubby to begin with, and now this extra weight makes me very uncomfortable
  • GP
  • 02-16-2010, 10:18 PM
I have gained about 35lbs since I quit smoking, I have not seen a provider since gaining this weight in over a year. I was chubby to begin with, and now this extra weight makes me very uncomfortable Originally Posted by pantherpawz1
WOW, that is the exact same story as me, except for the for the parts I highlighted red.
  • Chloe
  • 02-17-2010, 01:05 AM
When I was "stick thin" I always had complaints about my bones grinding and making the other person uncomfortable. I too have come into weight that I have NEVER had before making me extremely uncomfortable especially as a woman where visual is more important to men.

I started providing AFTER all my weight gain and I seem to have VERY good response from you boys and let me just say I FEEL more like a real WOMAN! The curves and softness is something I will over eat to keep now lol.

I noticed that the same applies to the bigger boys . . . no bones to cut into you . . . comfortable maneuvering/cousion and new g-spot hits . . .

You should never feel uncomfortable about exposing a whole new world of fun to someone
omgoodness!! I think everyone has something about themselves that they don't like and/or are uncomfortable about. However, it's all about CONFIDENCE! If you are confident about yourself, others will feel it too. And everyone should feel confident with themselves. Walk with your head held high and know that we are all beautiful people...ALL shapes, sizes, etc...

PS...some of you boys that are saying your not comfortable or embarrassed...you haven't displayed that with me and seem to be plenty comfortable with yourself....then again, it's hard to think about when your mind is on other 'things'...
omgoodness!! I think everyone has something about themselves that they don't like and/or are uncomfortable about. However, it's all about CONFIDENCE! If you are confident about yourself, others will feel it too. And everyone should feel confident with themselves. Walk with your head held high and know that we are all beautiful people...ALL shapes, sizes, etc...

PS...some of you boys that are saying your not comfortable or embarrassed...you haven't displayed that with me and seem to be plenty comfortable with yourself....then again, it's hard to think about when your mind is on other 'things'... Originally Posted by christinadoll
I have to second what Christina said. I'm probably the heaviest I've been in my life and I get way more attention from women then I ever got when I was in shape. A little confidence goes a long way. Women know when we are uncomfortable, or when we feel nervous. They just want us to lead, and be confident, because they know what that looks like to and it turns them on.

I still have a fantasy of being dominated by a sp though, and let her violate the soft guy that still lives on beneath the surface.
This skinny guy here is more concerned about Chloe's reference to "no bones to cut into you"!!
Good thread.........It's nice to see this kind of feedback......Except it makes me that men are really shallow for all the obvious reasons.....DO! Did I just say that out loud?
  • Chloe
  • 02-18-2010, 01:07 AM
OH GOODNESS Jack . . . you can cut your way into me any day!!! You see . . .you know how to manuver your body and tongue and . . . what were we talking about? lol

I am sure that is the same with the "spinner" girls many of you like!!! Know and love what you have!!!
I have been very enlightened by this thread, and i would like to say thanxs to all on eccie. The ladies here sound very pleasant and it makes a life changeing descision 4 me a bit easier. I am also one of the lurkers here, and have similar characteristics to many of the guys here who are so cool, helpful, and confidant. This has made me much more comfortable in actually making my 1st reply to the site. Thankx and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone better, and especially my 1st experience.
Welcome and remember to just have fun!