Provider wardrobe preference?

I have a new appreciation of thigh highs!!
If it's an outcall, just don't look like a hooker. Try not to be obvious.

Incall, don't really care as long as they are clean and fresh. Originally Posted by jokacz
what he said
Omg, more woman wear dresses these days without stockings, and yuck, only a few can pull it off.

One of my workers, she is foreigner, always is wearing skirts and stockings. wohoo, i love it. I went to a meeting with, her and all i could thing about was those legs wrapped around my head.

Great pics mh!
For me i do thigh high fishnets in black 99% of the time,sometimes in red or pink. I also always wear nighties with front latch bras or front hook/lace corset bras in black. My GFs dress the same but with nylon or silk thigh highs and garter belts sometimes and when i book another Lady I request she wears the same, it's a fetish for me.
Whatever makes you feel comfortable and sexy, a lot depends on what I might be looking for each time. Most, just everyday casual clothing will suffice, and the undressing part makes it that much more fun. Other times, esp incall, and have seen someone maybe just answering the door in your birthday suit.
Like I said, depends on how I feel that particular day
I vote for #7
I am the girl next door. So when you come to see me you get the girl next door.
Until we get get to the bed Originally Posted by Angel14609
I'm with you.....#7.

elg......
Anything that looks classy, sexy, and special on the individual lady. Not everything works for everyone. If you have any doubt about what looks good on you take an objective person shopping with you or have them give an honest opinon of what you may already own.

No baggy sweats, pajamas, or other frumpy stuff. Unless I'm misunderstanding the suggestion, number 4 woud be along those lines. A picture might help me understand and comment on the suggestion from a more informed standpoint and change my mind.

Except for number 4, number 7 would be the least appealing. I can see that at the grocery store! Following that logic any street clothes outfit that would turn heads in a grocery store would be a good outfit to start off a date in and progress to more revealing/risque/enticing garments from there.

It is a bad start to a date, to the point of potentially bailing out, to have asked a lady to wear something sexy only to be greeted by some outfit that shows no effort what so ever to look the least bit attractive.

The same could be said of the incall location's condition, but that is a separate discussion unto itself.
If it's an outcall, just don't look like a hooker. Try not to be obvious.

Incall, don't really care as long as they are clean and fresh. Originally Posted by jokacz
when I die
I want all my pallbearers to be providers
dressed looking like slutty whore hookers going commando please

but as I still alive, whatever she in the mood for

sometimes 15

bundle

of newports
Pasties and an adult diaper.

On a serious note but for special requests it should be an extension of you. Show me what you think is appropro.

Sundresses are nice, Sam.
Agreed! The right flattering sundress on the right lady will always be a head turner!

But given the weather in Upset lately we might have change the name to cloud dress. We don't see enough sun to have sundresses it seems.
When on outcall, it is important to ask the client how to dress appropriately, I think, for the context. Coming to someone's home, the neighborhood needs to be kept in mind. I have had highly experienced ladies show up in very revealing dresses and when I went out to meet them as a common courtesy, envelop me in public in a very warm embrace. 10 a.m, and 3 p.m, on warm, sunny summer days!

Nice, but some circumspection is necessary, and dress should be given some careful thought. As should the initial welcome, given how people are excessively into other people's affairs these days, even looking into windows.

Leave-taking requires circumspection, especially when taxis bring and take providers away from residential areas. Longer sessions are okay, but one hour stays draw adverse attention. Therefore, dress adds an additional source of friction.

Summers are usually light until far into the evening, say dusk falls around 9 p.m. Neighbors are up and about.

I am addressing merely the one aspect, which deals with how the external world impinges upon the meeting of the provider with her client. It is one that has bothered me the most. I am not familiar with incall.

Thank you for bringing up the issues.
I like heels... Not heals.