BBFS In the hobby. What is the truth?

Another one is I don't want to DATY behind someone who just might have left a full load in her from her previous encounter. If she's, borrowing a phrase from a famous Dallas writer, a creampie slut, that's something I'd like to know before going muff diving. I don't know. Maybe you're different, Budman. I can only speak for myself. Sorry if my reasons disappoint you.
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
I see by your reviews you enjoy LFK & DFK as well as BBBJ. Think about it.
You got me rereading my OWN post. Where did I accuse anyone of anything? Many of these girls ARE getting pregnant by dudes who are NOT labeled as boyfriend or husband. That kinda sorta narrows it down as to which group is pumping loads in 'em, no? I'm just saying, dude. I'm not the enemy here. Don't get mad at me. Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
How do you know who the father is? You are making the assumption that the father is a john.
  • ztonk
  • 02-21-2011, 07:39 PM
Just assume every provider is having BBFS with someone (husband, boyfriend, baby daddy, girlfriend, hobbyist.) If you can't handle that, pick a new hobby.
Yeah, but I'm not sure I'd like a Little Debbie cocktail when I get down to the real muff nuzzlin...
Just assume every provider is having BBFS with someone (husband, boyfriend, baby daddy, girlfriend, hobbyist.) If you can't handle that, pick a new hobby. Originally Posted by ztonk
Exactly. This is what I have been saying.

Yeah, but I'm not sure I'd like a Little Debbie cocktail when I get down to the real muff nuzzlin... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree but we all go into these sessions expecting the provider to be ready for us. This includes taking care of all areas of hygiene. Do you want to snowball the last guys load? Fuck no, you expect her to brush her teeth and use some mouth wash. Every provider is BB someone.
Exactly. This is what I have been saying.

I agree but we all go into these sessions expecting the provider to be ready for us. This includes taking care of all areas of hygiene. Do you want to snowball the last guys load? Fuck no, you expect her to brush her teeth and use some mouth wash. Every provider is BB someone. Originally Posted by Budman
that's a good point. it seems like almost every single provider does have a SO, and you can guarantee he is getting the one thing most guys can't have, which is BBFS.

As for guys- I am speaking 100% from the heart here when I say I truly believe that if I were to say "oh, don't worry about a condom" with about 90% of my clients that they would say "Awesome". I have rarely felt a guy actually gave a damn about OUR protection...usually it feels like something they grudgingly endure. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Hannah I don't think you are being rude towards us guys. I think there is some truth that when we are trying to get off, we do become pretty animalistic and unconcerned with most other things. I'm sorry about hearing a guy tried to creampie you without you knowing, that's pretty low.

to the OP and Rambo Creed (great name), I'm willing to bet that the providers that do it usually file under two scenarios...a)they are under the influence and don't have their wits. b)they have a real close thing with an ATF client, who is wealthy and clean and they realize they want to keep him around by making him feel special. Now some providers won't do this under any circumstances but some will, especially if its raining Benjamins.
Last week I had a guy slip the condom off and cum inside me...he swore up and down that it was an "accident" but I know it wasn't. He seemed to think it was no big deal and that it doesn't matter because I'm just a provider but it MATTERS TO ME(I reported his "accident" on P411 and PB so if he continues to have "accidents" at least people were warned).
There are few things on this planet more low and disgusting than guys who try to sneak the condom off. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Isn't slipping the condom off one of the sex related charges against Assange of Wikileaks?
Isn't slipping the condom off one of the sex related charges against Assange of Wikileaks? Originally Posted by Codybeast
The guy who did it to me wasn't Australian. lol.
The guy who did it to me wasn't Australian. lol. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Engaging is sexual act by way of coercion, deception, or impairing partner's judgment is rape. I don't throw that word around lightly. Sorry.
It's happened to me three times in 7 years...there's very little I can do about it. This job makes girls pretty vulnerable and I don't feel like I have a voice in the vast majority of situations despite what some people say to the contrary. I'm willing to do something about it if you can think of anything I can do.

It's not like I can call the cops and complain that while I was breaking the law someone did something that while accepted in the civie world isn't accepted in the hobby world. I can imagine that 911 call now...it'd go over like a turd in a punch bowl.

Engaging is sexual act by way of coercion, deception, or impairing partner's judgment is rape. I don't throw that word around lightly. Sorry. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
It's not like I can call the cops and complain that while I was breaking the law someone did something that while accepted in the civie world isn't accepted in the hobby world. I can imagine that 911 call now...it'd go over like a turd in a punch bowl. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy

totally understand the feeling. It's the same reason why us dudes worry about BP or other shady endeavors, because if we get roughed up or something happens, how are we to report that to the cops without explaining why were there in the first place? i'm sure some guys have a good excuse but I'd rather just let it go and not make a scene out of it.

i'm sorry you have such bad luck. and not to bring up bad memories, but are these guys simply pulling it off and quickly re-inserting right before ejaculation?

or are they taking it off and proceeding with regular mish for awhile? just seeing if you can feel the difference right away when someone takes one off, because I know that one time a condom popped on me and the lady immediately told me to stop and back up. I hadn't even realized what happened yet but she knew right away.

I hope you are able to notify other ladies or websites about any of these guys that are trying to force creampies.
Its scary but true...but I will never do it. For no amount. Its too risky. Saftey before plesure right?
Hannah, try keeping your awareness up. Keep in mind where his hands are or if they go near the condom, i.e., if he adjusts it alot or is fumbling around when he's adjusting it, there's a chance he might be trying to pull it off. It might be harder for ladies, but try to 'feel' if the sex is skin on skin. I've been told by girls that a dick with a condom feels slicker what skin should feel like, and that's how they tell it's on. For us guys, the pussy just feels hotter and wetter when it's bare. Pretty easy for us.

If you suspect a condom removal on the sneak, just look and see or suggest a position change. Use your own hands and feel it for yourself.

Technically, it IS rape, and you shouldn't feel helpless about it. If nothing else, raise a fit as soon as you catch someone doing it. Then end the session.

This last numb nuts that did this, you should just fuck with him. About a month from now, call him and tell you're pregnant and your MARINE dad who just got back from Afghanistan is pissed as hell. Maybe get some loudmouth guy friend to yell in the background and throw things. I mean just really sell it. Sobbing, the whole nine. See how this joker acts.
Engaging is sexual act by way of coercion, deception, or impairing partner's judgment is rape. I don't throw that word around lightly. Sorry. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
Really. It is a shitty thing to do and the guy is an ass but it is not rape. Hell, using your definition if you are with someone that does not do CIM and you let the swimmers loose during a BBBJ you are a rapist. I don't think so.
Lol. Look it up, dude. By definition it IS. Any act of a sexual nature that's FORCED upon an UNWILLING participant, WITHOUT CONSENT, is rape.

The laws have been altered to include those who like to circumvent them, such as imposing yourself on a female who's TOO DRUNK to give to consent. Just as some clown would say, "Well, she didn't say 'no', so that means it was ok". Well, she didn't say 'yes', either. Again, WITHOUT CONSENT. Lack of consent is NOT consent (meaning she doesn't have to not say no for it to equated to a yes).

Remember that, Budster, before you find yourself on the shitty end of a court case based on your own personal interpretations of everchanging sex laws.