politically incorrect Aaron Rodgers ?

What does a freezing man and covid have in common?

Both are cold[s]

bahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahha Originally Posted by winn dixie
What does a freezing man and covid have in common?

Both are cold[s]

bahahahahhahahahahahahahhahaha hahhahahahahha Originally Posted by winn dixie
I have NEVER heard of a football player in the NFL being hospitalized for the common cold.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2021, 04:48 AM
He is getting crushed. I guess it is because he was saying he was "immunized". But his definition is not the same as the status quo.

Since Covid vaccinations have become a political "football", this seems like fodder for the political forum.

Will he ever recover from this ? Will Green Bay turn on him ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

Comments - I cannnot speak for Aaron Rodgers - but i defend his right to manage his medical care as he and his physician see best for teh patient.

These days - being labeled as 'politically correct by the DPST howlers - the intolerant, non-inclusive, racist marxist party - is One of teh greatest compliments One could receive.

'a' - has cogent comments - wuhan virus does have a higher mortality rate than teh common cold. .for those who wish some protection from serious wuhan virus infection - the vaccine seems to help. It does not prevent infection with wuhan virus, nor transmission of the disease.

Perhaps -since naturally acquired immunity to wuhan virus seems superior to vaccine immunity alone - the vaccine serves teh purpose of protecting Peoples from severe complications and death fro wuhan virus - until everyone on teh planet gets infected and the pandemic hopefully ends.

Unless teh virus mutates to a new form and is resistant to teh vaccine. Then - we go through another round of vaccine development. And - if the DPST party is in power - another round of Their gleefully imposed lockdowns, mandates, forced vaccinations, and economic destruction.
Hmm, Big Ben fully vax sick few days ,Aaron not vax sick few days Hmm
And pfisher now hiding research for 55 years Hmm
Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Are you becoming lolhahaha #2?
Rodgers still has his panties in a wad since the Packers hurt his insecure feelings. Whiney little lieing biotch. Lol n omg n wtf

Yes I do say so dah
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2021, 08:17 AM
I don't even know who tf that is. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I think we've found out the mystery why our man McDingDong has been frozen.

GB fans have gotten him.
  • oeb11
  • 11-23-2021, 09:00 AM
Originally Posted by rexdutchman

Rd brings up a valid point - likely worthy of its' own thread
55 years to publish its' covid vaccine research???

Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over

https://www.reuters.com › legal › government › wait-what...

5 days ago — FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data ... to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine, ...

FDA says it needs 55 years to release Pfizer vaccine data

https://komonews.com › news › nation-world › fda-say...

o

4 days ago — FDA officials say it will take 55 years to release that data. ... by Pfizer shows kid-size doses of its COVID-19 vaccine in Puurs, Belgium.

That just reeks of some form of DPST corruption in the science.

That data should be published and public as teh vaccine is released and administered to Peoples who should have access to teh research.
Shameful - but typical of teh fiden crime cabal corruption!

DPST hacks may now respond with denial, displacement, deflection, and screeches adn howls of misplaced Rage.
Yea THATS A REAL ISSUE ,,,But wait there's that many requests Yea no , and Pfishers is a private co
Hmm