Brooke Cumsalot, Rip Off

This girl has had drama all around her since I can remember. I personally looked at her Sowcase and can not believe guys pay her rates, she is not real attractive in my opinion. Add this too her looks, NO THANKS even if free!
Not really alert material. moving to Cd-Ed for more visability
Not really alert material. moving to Cd-Ed for more visability Originally Posted by Bubba3452
Are you saying that providers fleecing clients out of money isn't alert worthy in general, or that it is not noteworthy in this case because it has become Brookie's standard MO?
In her defense....she DID provide services as advertised/promised/agreed. It was just much much more rushed than almost anyone else.

Sorry this happened Bestman... Right it off and move to the next! Originally Posted by sheparsekiii
sheparsekiii, I disagree with your comment and here is why.

As long as guy's have this attitude, some providers will continue to do this. They just lay low for awhile on this board, and do business with other boards. Free money, why not. They don't have anything to lose. They are NOT in love with you, and they don't care if they never see you again in life. Until guy's report this to Gina, (which can affect all boards) and find a way to make the provider lose something from this kind of session, why not continue to do this? and come back in a little while, run a special and their back in. duhhhhhhhh

I am pretty sure I'm not leaving a prepayment with a girl showing me the door to fuck the guy bringin a laptop.

bros before hos and all, but that is fucking stupid. Originally Posted by monkmonk
+1
Number 1 Rule: Never trust a Woman with YOUR money, (until it becomes HER'S) DON'T leave it there. NEVER prepay, no matter how long you know her. Quote: A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place. Michael Douglas/Wallstreet.

CG
In her defense....she DID provide services as advertised/promised/agreed. It was just much much more rushed than almost anyone else.

Originally Posted by Bobster36
Wow, it's like a pyramid scheme.
That it was posted in the wrong forum. It is worth posting about, just in the correct forum.
Are you saying that providers fleecing clients out of money isn't alert worthy in general, or that it is not noteworthy in this case because it has become Brookie's standard MO? Originally Posted by BigEddie
Maybe he needs to post a review of the experience since he did get to the incall it doesn't qualify for a NCNS label.

When a came by to see her, we started our date. About 10 minutes into the date, the phone rings. Another eccie member was sitting down in the lobby waiting for his date and he brought her a new Gateway laptop to replace her laptop that had crashed.
Review the session, get your PA from it and then it will not get lost in this Coed shuffle.

That kinda of interruption is exactly the sort of information guys need to know when seeing her so they do NOT pay up front but wait until the end.
Agree with LL, it is not a NCNS, post a review.
Brooke called and said she would make things right. Review to follow. Please close this thread.
I think you should hold off on requesting this thread be closed until she has made good on her promise to you. Once you post the review, you can paste a link here. IMO, that would be the appropriate time to close it. Until then, it's still an open issue.
Originally Posted by Bobster36
I agree she does provide services advertised/promised BUT with the much much more rushed than almost anyone else.
Yeah, I want to see Bestman's, Bobster's and the 3rd or 4th guys review.
The holidays are almost upon us....who else was Santa that day?
OK, hold off on closing until services are provided. The dates that I had with her in the past were not rushed and sometimes ran over. Give her a chance to make things right before anymore bashing.
What are you gonna do if the guy shows up with the car 10 minutes into the makeup session?