PENIS SIZE

I agree Hotlips, that is really demeaning to the Queen

Wildcat
I guess I am the only one who found that offensive Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Nope.
Lighten up TTH, you too Meg. Dealt with GB jokes for a long time and kept my mouth shut. And I am willing to bet youtwo told a few along the way.
Here you go CPI.

One large prick next to a ruler.

Regards,

Originally Posted by Iaintliein

LMFAO. nice.
Anyone who gets offended by a cheap shot aimed at a politician is maybe not getting the joke - regardless of what politician it's aimed at, all politicians are huge pricks.

Except maybe the queen of Jordan. SERIOUSLY - that chick is a QILF
Sorry Meg,
Maybe I should have said "dick" instead of "large prick". I should have photoshoped some ear buds onto her highness so she could listen to the ipod full of "O"'s speeches he gave her.

For those wondering, the photo is of two wax figures. . . hence, no teleprompter.

Anyway, in my defense. . . George Bush made me do it so it's all his fault!!!

Regards,
Offended? Really? I am so over poliical correctness. Especially when it comes to politicians.
I think it was hilarious. Keep it up. Their is a difference between humor that is intended to hurt someone, and returning a serving of it to a guy who regularly dishes it out.

Iaintliein, check your PM's for a lunch invite.
Let me get this straight, the Queen of England has a large cock and Obama draws straight lines?
Here you go CPI.

One large prick next to a ruler.

Regards,

Originally Posted by Iaintliein
L M F A O
Anyone who gets offended by a cheap shot aimed at a politician is maybe not getting the joke - regardless of what politician it's aimed at, all politicians are huge pricks.

Except maybe the queen of Jordan. SERIOUSLY - that chick is a QILF Originally Posted by sirliamscross
I know probably between a dozen and two dozen members of Congress personally. From both parties. None of them are "huge pricks." In the main, they are dedicated public servants who have taken a rather large salary cut to serve in Congress. So if you don't mind, I'll decide what I'm offended at and you can form your own opinions, likely based on nothing but second hand bullshit, about our elected officials.
TexTushHog,;I
apologize, my feeble attempt at political humor seems very amateurish next to yours.

pussymasterr 1977,
I absolutely agree sir, we need to lay him off as quickly as possible.

With that I bid you both good day.

Regards,
Well for the record, I thought it was funny too and *gasp* I also like and respect Obama... Doesn't mean I can't appreciate a clever piece of humor about him. Certain topics you just can't joke around without offending somebody. Like politics and religion. Pity, because those two areas are fertile fields for many fine jokes!
PLEASE, Oh Please PM me if you have a SUPER HUGE COCK...I want to replace the one I use to have (the ex)!

* I promise free benefits for LIFE *

Send me pics to the email below AND IT BETTER NOT BE BAIT AND SWITCH! lol
PLEASE, Oh Please PM me if you have a SUPER HUGE COCK...I want to replace the one I use to have (the ex)!

* I promise free benefits for LIFE *

Send me pics to the email below AND IT BETTER NOT BE BAIT AND SWITCH! lol Originally Posted by berkleigh
PM and e-mail sent!