Hitler gets some insight to Wakeup's wereabouts

Lmao 😂😂😂 nicely made video!! Things mentioned about " ISO" and Dorian were fucking true!!
I give you the wax boxes next week
I did not know Wakeup was missing. He has been posting all week. He is just bored with ya'lls shit.
PP, your mom called., you are suppose to eat a meal once a day with her.......She is Pissed, go upstairs and say hello to her!
Damn it's a about time Boardman put up another epic butler video!

Cmon man you doubt me b man...lol
None of this makes any sense
He is just bored with ya'lls shit. Originally Posted by Pistolero
It be's like that sometimes
It costs $14.99...and I already wrote the check...gotta protect my investment...

P.S.-For the LOLs, I'm buying lunch, but you better not PM me here about it, I probably won't see it...

P.P.S.-Some of you whores be gettin' sporty again...better watch your dumb asses...it'll hurt much worse if I decide to not be bored with you...
Hitler is smiling now ....
Hitler needs to get laid.

I'm offended and inconsolable that I wasn't personally insulted in THIS Fuhrer vid. I was mentioned by name in the ASPD one. (And nooo, I wasn't busted.) Am I getting too old? Have I passed the age of relevance?
  • D.G.
  • 09-03-2015, 08:51 PM
It costs $14.99...and I already wrote the check...gotta protect my investment...

P.S.-For the LOLs, I'm buying lunch, but you better not PM me here about it, I probably won't see it...

P.P.S.-Some of you whores be gettin' sporty again...better watch your dumb asses...it'll hurt much worse if I decide to not be bored with you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
So i see she let you out of you kennel to play with the big kids . Hope she didn't forget to put on your collar . Wouldnt want you getting lost and all that .
  • BDD
  • 09-03-2015, 09:27 PM
None of this makes any sense Originally Posted by The Black Tornado
Yes it does. It all does, except for BBCR. Would somebody please explain that to me?
Yes it does. It all does, except for BBCR. Would somebody please explain that to me? Originally Posted by BDD
You are trying way too hard.....

Ricki is going to have you banned
Yes it does. It all does, except for BBCR. Would somebody please explain that to me? Originally Posted by BDD
I thinck it has something to do with LD's BBC.

P.P.S.-Some of you whores be gettin' sporty again...better watch your dumb asses...it'll hurt much worse if I decide to not be bored with you... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Haahaaa!! That dude is funny..even though when he's around y'all bitch and when he leaves y'all bitch. Make up your freaking minds.

DAMN Valerie...just damn!