Personallity and the phone....

oh yea, i refuse to anyone who TALKs in slang... it's just ... frustrating Originally Posted by !VI!
Fo rels.shawty? Dat b's dat bull rite der!
Personality is difficult to gage by phone, text, or post here. So I see women that per her showcase attracts me. I am not trying to date, just fuck.....if she is cunty thats kewl, I will just fuck her a little harder
LA +100% IOP starts with the TCB
Personality is difficult to gage by phone, text, or post here. Originally Posted by plove35
This. I prefer to reserve judgement until I meet someone. One of the funnest and coolest women I've met had a 2 word vocabulary over the phone.
Yup.

- If you can't reply to a PM in a decent time, or manner, then I have no interest in even calling you to set something up. (being cold, bipolar reply, etc.)
- If you can't have a decent phone conversation about setting something up then I have no interest in seeing you. (pushy, no humor, distracted, etc.)

Your personality can make or break the deal doesn't matter how good you look Originally Posted by TrampStamp
+1. More than a few providers here I would love to see based on looks but can't imagine getting along, much less enjoying a session, with them in a session because of how they are here.
I think this is where ladies who insist on text or other written communication only miss out on another way to evaluate and gain insight via actually talking to someone on the phone before meeting.
Building rapport over the phone is one of the many ways I screen newbies.
  • b2pop
  • 01-16-2016, 10:27 AM
Really it can go both ways on this one I've had great sessions where hardly a word was ever spoken. When I left I would wonder what the hell just happened and did she Feel as good as I just did Then I've had terrible sessions where she just wouldn't shut up. I guess if there is a chemistry there it will all work out in the end and if she just plain dn like me or vice versa then it wil be bad. I don't think you can ever know this over the phone or a text. Personally I like to keep first time contacts pretty vague. I research and if I going to see a provider I feel I don't need to say much in a text. For her safety mainly.
I've declined meeting someone new based on their posts here. It's happened a few times and I'm sure I'll happen a few more.

People have said an online personality isn't always how a person is in real life. I don't necessarily believe that. If an ass on the boards, I'm sure they're an ass in real life, just maybe too cowardly to show it.

Edit: some how I missed the "phone". I don't think I've ever declined someone based on their personality in a phone call, but I have gotten the mental picture of what they looked like wrong. Like someone sounds older than they look, or vice versa
I must talk on on the phone before we meet
to hare a voice and know the person is some what a gentleman on the phone tells a lot about you and how we may get along for the hr or longer
and you can tell from speaking to me if i'm right for you
any one who calls and Say's whats baby ( gets a hang up )
when I hear that tell's me your not for me lol
Absolutely...a cold reception via PM, text, email or phone and I'm out. For example, after sending a bried two paragraph intorduction requesting an appointment, here are some less than engaging replies:

"Sure babe, what time would you like."
"Yes, send refs."
"I have time today at 1, 3 and 5.
"
"R U wanting too see me today"?

Uh, no...pass please.

However, ladies that know their profession, in just a few words can move things to the next level.

"Thanks for the note. I'd be happy to meet, what time might work for you? My incall is in the GB/DNT area, so that you have a bsic idea of drive time. Please send me a reference or three, or you can request an appointment on P 411 if you're a member. My ID is #..... Looking forward to meeting."

If I take the time to write a brief informational inquiry, I expect the same courtesy in return. I mean really, how long could the above five sentence reply really take??? Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
+1
It also indicates how much thought will or won't go into the session.
I agree, if I meet you in chat and you send me to your showcase for rates or have to screen to message me there, those are major red flags. It should not be like pulling teeth to see if we are a fit just like it should not be wasted time for you. It is a give and take.
AB,I've got a funny bone for you girl. Please be in touch!
Totally does for me. Not about looks but a one or two minute phone call can tell me a lot. It's like an interview(for both). Is it the voice of an educated, articulate,fun/funny lady(provider) or guy(hobbyist)? Or that of a grunting pissed off toll taker?

I have literally called providers and said I was calling about their ad and gotten a grunt or like a yeah whatcha want?

No, Hey! How are you? A grunt literally. Maybe they get a lot of calls. No idea. But to me if you put your phone up here to be called you are a marketer. We all are. We are in sales. Make some friggin eye contact with the customers--even on the phone. Sell/connect don't grunt. Charm. You charm me Ladies and I will charm you back in Spades$$$. Good luck to all. lol Marketing 101

PS Also Totally out on these ads(mostly BP) that say text only. That aint happening. Just saying.
I nice interdiction goes a long ways from both parties and
helps get a ideal of who you are ..

this is how most calls go ..
*guy says hey where are you !
*I say hi I'm Gina and you are ??
*guy says when you available and how much !
* I say Hi your name please Guy hangs up lol