What would you do if you possibly saw an ad by someone who cash and dashed you?

But you need to take some time doing it.... Get a few buddies to do the same thing....
If I knew it was the same bitch then I would fuck with her. Remember time is money for her. Set up an outcall so she waste her time driving to a location that is vacant. Post alerts here so she is outed. Set an appointment to visit her and cancel at the last minute. Do it nicely with some BS excuse and reschedule. Cancel again. Originally Posted by Budman
I can't disagree with doing this. Justice served and no physical harm done.

Not sure if I would go as far as to visit the location itself, only because it's too much hassle. Any chance you'd be able to determine her identity by speaking to her/ getting her to send pictures/ her style of texting/ convincing her to give actual description of herself? Originally Posted by Beagle
Not sure I would recognize her voice,all girls sound sweet and innocent on the phone. Probably why they can dupe us with fake pictures.
  • Vyt
  • 07-09-2011, 01:29 PM
The best thing you can do:

Post an alert with her name, phone number, and how you were cashed and dashed. Hobbyists who do due diligence (i.e. searching the boards for any info on her) will find your post and hopefully think twice. That *literally* is why the board exists.

The worst thing you can do:

Pretty much everything else. Life isn't an action movie. Staring down guns isn't actually all that much fun.

Pretty much everything else. Life isn't an action movie. Staring down guns isn't actually all that much fun. Originally Posted by Vyt
I do want to find out if its her,because imo she's potentially dangerous,someone else used her phone to text me and tried to lure me out because I wouldn't let it go.
The best thing you can do:

Post an alert with her name, phone number, and how you were cashed and dashed. Hobbyists who do due diligence (i.e. searching the boards for any info on her) will find your post and hopefully think twice. That *literally* is why the board exists.

Pretty much everything else. Life isn't an action movie. Staring down guns isn't actually all that much fun. Originally Posted by Vyt

Some of the best advice I have ever seen, anywhere!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
I have some pretty extreme views but I would never steer someone wrong. Live and let live. Move on.... Originally Posted by sixxbach

I know how hard it is to let a F...king Thief get away with it, but it is probably good advice to just learn and move on. The judicial system doesn't look for justice any more, just money. You think she "cash and dashed" you, wait till the law empties your pockets. Originally Posted by oralick
You 3 seem to give the best advice, Thanks. Oralick definitely the most compelling viewpoint,realism at its best.
Hire a witch doctor and cast a mojo on her so she wakes up a trannie. For a few extra bucks have him shrink her head.
I think I spotted an ad by a bp girl that cash and dashed me 4 mo. back. Different picture & # ,but exact wording of ad. She stole 300 ,should I just let it be? What would you do? Would you use different phone and try to get location? Or go about your life with a expensive lesson learned? Originally Posted by rockerrick
Research, research....research. I would let it go. Not worth putting yourself in harms way!!!
The smart move is to let it go

What I'd want to do is arrange an outcall from a go phone and send her to Art Acevedo's house.
There is a House in New Orleans they call the R, er, The Three Sisters. Or at least there used to be. You could buy your Voodoo dolls, spirits, spells, and protection from such. Many years ago, but Voodoo sure had a lot of credibility with a lot of people, then. Probably still does, not much changes in Lou.

What I'd want to do is arrange an outcall from a go phone and send her to Art Acevedo's house. Originally Posted by discretionaryincome
What's the address? Just kidding. Oralick I thought that was a hobby house.